Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    oh no, not suicide. Just play in a busy intersection or highway. I'll pray that they come out unharmed.

Yeah maybe just a few road traffic accidents then and some serious injuries, that makes it ok then.

Kudos for realising your mistake though.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Yeah maybe just a few road traffic accidents then and some serious injuries, that makes it ok then.

Kudos for realising your mistake though.
      as long as its other Pac DIEHARDS I'm ok with it. Thanks for replying, fanatic one

Comment

• Originally posted by GG Magic View Post
        Anyone who argues this is a hater, plain and simple.

Now I had Marquez beating Pacquiao in their last encounter by a small margin. [On 3 viewings] But guess what? One injustice does not justify another.

Some people are asking why there is much more outrage over the decision than there was after Marquez - Pacquiao. Its simple really:

Pacquiao won the Bradley fight much more clearly than Marquez could have won against Pacquiao. In other words, that fight was NOT a robbery, but this one is.

The two fights are not comparable in terms of closeness, nor are they close in stature. I mean, having a loss against JMM on your record is nothing to be unhappy about. But against someone like Bradley? Who you clearly beat? We're talking about something completely different here folks.

So please stop this karma nonsense, this fight was a plain robbery and the Bradley and Marquez fights were completely different at all levels.
        It was karma, now deal with it and you GTFO!

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          as long as its other Pac DIEHARDS I'm ok with it. Thanks for replying, fantastic one

No probs

Comment

• how many death threats did you sent out to bradley, d4?

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
              how many death threats did you sent out to bradley, d4?

Why would I do something like that?

Comment

• Because you're obsessed with pacquiao getting owned by bradley

Pacquiao's fan base doesn't seem too smart.

Comment

• people need to get a life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
                    Because you're obsessed with pacquiao getting owned by bradley

Pacquiao's fan base doesn't seem too smart.
                    I'm not.
                    That did not happen
                    Do you think that is a good reason?
                    I'm smarter than you.

But that ain't saying much.

Comment

• What is the update? Has bradley acknowledged that 99.9% of boxing experts had bradley losing by a wide margin yet, and that he is lucky just about the only 2 judges that thought he won just happened to be ringside that night?

Until he shows humbleness there wont be too much sympathy for brad. Not saying he deserves death threats of course he dont, but he will get threads about his loss for a while to come.

Comment

Working...
                      X