Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After watching that fifth round for a fourth time I see it as a microcosm of the whole fight. Bradley never landed that cleanly and never hurt Manny, but Bradley pressed the action for
    most of the round with his jab and a few combos that were mostly blocked. Bradley gets points for effective aggression and Pacquiao gets points for being more accurate and actually hurting his opponent. I think Pacquiao won that round and the fight but he allowed Bradley to controll the pace. I don't know why Manny didn't just walk through Bradley's punches and just blast him Hatton style. It looked like Manny was just going through the motions last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Always View Post
      Bob Arum refuses a rematch for Pacquiao!!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing-...gOFQbphfmUxLYF
      more horse **** from arum. more in house fights await us.

Comment

• Dwyer's a clown though.

Wasn't he the one yappin about Williams beating Lara after the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXINGSFINEST View Post
          How can you honestly say bradley won this fight it was not even close and yes bradleys power was a joke and pac was laughing at him. the compubox stats told the truth pac won and it was obvious to the public who watched on ppv and at the mgm grand , but i think they had the three blind mice as judges. really 115-113 lmbo.
          lol YOU MAD

Comment

• I'll be the first to sign the petition only sign if the Marquez decision is also overturned

Comment

• Originally posted by Always View Post
              Bob Arum refuses a rematch for Pacquiao!!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing-...gOFQbphfmUxLYF

Obviously the judges are going to say in their opinion Bradley won the fight.

What can they say?

If this story is legit then again I'm incredibly confused.

Perhaps it was just genuinely incompetent scoring?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
                more horse **** from arum. more in house fights await us.
                Exactly bro...... I cant stand that bastard.

Comment

• robbery at its finest , im glad evryone is aware of it

there is no way one can claim bradley beat manny

Comment

• i'll only sign if the marquez decision is also overturned.

Comment

• What Is Your Perception Of Bradley?

What is it, did it change for you for better or worse, and where do you now have him in your rankings?

For me, I guess its still the same way I felt before the fight. I have to rewatch it because I didnt get to see it like I wanted because there were other things going on but I still felt that this fight was all about Pac.

I thought anything that happened was because of what Pac did or didnt wanna do or couldnt do. I dont think Bradley did anything positivie personally.

I mean that in saying that even if you think he won or won rounds, to me it wasnt because of anything he was doing and he still looked like a amature much of the time. I felt that Pac clearly looked a class over him even if you think he won but he was just maybe a lil past it or didnt have the fire at times.

Im still a big Bradley fan but to me this fight proved that he's not in that top notch class, atleast not at WW. Its weird because he may dominate a guy like Peterson but I think Peterson is alot more skillful. On the flip side I think Im a lil too hard on him because I always say that most guys will look like crap against Southpaws, e****ally one as good as Pac.

Basically, I think Bradley is the man at 140 but not unbeatable. At WW I think alot of guys would beat him. Therefore, I dont know how to officailly rank him. Honestly though, I was a lil dissapointed in him. Its weird because

I thought Pac would stop him in the early to mid rounds which didnt happen but I feel worst about Bradley than I did before that predicition. I think its because I saw some decline in Pac and yet he looked classes better than Bradley to me even if you thought Bradley won. Its hard to explain

Comment

Working...
                      X