Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marquez is a bum.

Bradley >>>> Marquez

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      He did, but Canelo did the same against Mosley. Ultimately it's about damage. Pacquiao wasn't being hurt whereas Bradley was getting fcuked up. Even if he's working harder, how do you score any fight to the guy getting fcuked up?
      The scoring of a professional prize fight is based on four basic criteria: clean punching, effective aggressiveness, ring generalship, and defense.

I thought it was pretty clear that Manny did that for the majority of every round and had done far more damage. I find it odd that people who say he wouldn't throw anything for two minutes would use that as a basis to score for TB, for example people not giving Manny credit for defense and control of the pace. Other fighters are lauded for this style but Manny is knocked for it.

Comment

• See i'm a Manny fan but I lost so much money betting against him in the past its crazy. My official pick was Manny by TKO. I did make 1 bet this fight though. And it was for Bradley. After watching Last night, I almost feel bad about taking my boy's money. Bradley lost Clearly. And yeah I guess we can't justify corruption. It's just I thought we were on a good track to bringing boxing back to life. Alot of people didnt give Manny a shot. But even more people picked him to win. After his performance though, Everyone questioned why we doubted him.

And yeah i'm sure the corruption will never die. And the fight was alot closer than fights like Rios/Abril or Campillo/Cloud or Kirkland/Molina. But hands down this is the biggest High Profile Robbery in years..

It wasn't a complete shutout for Manny, no. But it was decisive enough where you can't debate. It wasn't no Manny/JMM close or Williams/Martinez close. Those fights there were debates, to the point where if it went the other way there would be no where near this much controversy.

Arum took a gamble and messed up. BIG.

Comment

• Originally posted by vcvc View Post
          bradley is a joke. he wasnt doing anything in there, his power was a joke and pac had no respect for it, it was like he was literally throwing rolled up toilet paper at pac. he won one round, that it.
          Pac had no respect for Bradley power huh,is that why he knock Bradley out??LMAO..Just stop..

Comment

• Obviously Bradley.

He has the belt and Pacquiao has another loss on his record.

Comment

• Originally posted by Volta
              bradley is simply the best

Comment

• not even gonna argue anymore

nobody gave bradley a chance and is just still shocked

in boxing, anybody can be beat and you never take your opponent for granted. maybe pac not taking them for granted, but is just regressing like its showin

Comment

• Bob Arum refuses a rematch for Pacquiao!!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing-...gOFQbphfmUxLYF

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
                      JMM doesnt seem like he holds a grudge towards pacquiao, but probably wants to strangle Arum to death.
                      No reason for him to hold a grudge with Pacquiao. They went life & death in all 3 fights, 2 of which Pac edged a decision. I'ma Marquez fan, and I didn't see him doing enough to win the third fight. There's a difference between performing far better than what the fans & critics were expecting, and actually winning a decisive victory.

Nacho should've never told him to get his foot off the gas in that fight. In close fights like that, he should know that activity means a victory in the eyes of the judges. But that's a horse thats been beaten to death and past the grave.

Comment

Working...
                      X