Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel bad for Bradley. He's a great fighter and a nice guy but he just got thrown into the headlights of a speeding train.

Turn off the peace of **** HBO commentary and you'll give Bradley about 5 rounds. Not bad for a guy people said would be Hatton number 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
      bradley is still a quality fighter...there's no shame in getting a lopsided beatdown by the p4p king...
      Yea I mean to me this was even more impressive by Pac to be honest. When the Cotto vs Mayweather and Pac vs Bradley fights were announced, I thought the exact opposite would happen.

I thought Mayweather would destroy Cotto and Pac would struggle against Bradley, the opposite was true.

Bradley is a very good, strong young fighter and Pac picked him apart and took his heart from him. After round 4 he looked dejected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Not in the slightest.
        coming from a guy nobody knows or takes seriously lol

If you condescend or judge against anybody you don't know, then honestly that's your problem. Normal human beings don't need to do that.
        Last edited by Paclan; 06-10-2012, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• Don't need to rewatch, seen it once without HBO at the bar, Manny won easily. I don't watch fights in slow mo, to decide who wins. Manny landed harder punches, more punches and at a higher percentage. He won atleast 10 rounds hurt Timmy and blocked most punches with his gloves. It's funny how some people are trying to justify a bull***** decision, Manny was robbed plain and simple, there must have been too much money on Manny for Vegas to take an L.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            He's screwed anyway, he's not going to recover from a beating like that very easily and it's going to happen again in the rematch.
            What beating. You act like he got what your boy hatton got. Face wasn't even bruised of swollen at the post fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
              Don't need to rewatch, seen it once without HBO at the bar, Manny won easily. I don't watch fights in slow mo, to decide who wins. Manny landed harder punches, more punches and at a higher percentage. He won atleast 10 rounds hurt Timmy and blocked most punches with his gloves. It's funny how some people are trying to justify a bull***** decision, Manny was robbed plain and simple, there must have been too much money on Manny for Vegas to take an L.
              Nuff said bro

Comment

• boxing fans calling Bradley **** and over rated ... he really must be the next big thing then

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  We clearly didn't watch the same fight, he looked out on his feet for about three rounds and his corner was asking him if he wanted to continue. That fight will have taken something out of him, as will the rematch.

Pacquiao has basically retired...

De La Hoya
                  Hatton
                  Margarito
                  Mosley
                  and damaged Cotto badly.

Bradley isn't about to become some star because after 2 fights with Pacquiao he won't have much left.
                  He was asking him if he wanted continue because of his hurt ankle and foot.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                    He has no fanbase either way. This controversy create some fanbase
                    I was about to post this.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Shouldn't be... I remembered he signed up with Arum for 5 more fights before either Shane or Marquez... so he had a 2-3 fight buffer there
                      That is what I thought too...he signed like a 5 fight deal before Shane, but the language on those could be ambiguous enough that maybe it left Pacquiao some room to bargain with...which Arum took away quite recently...

Comment

Working...
                      X