Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac still humble even when he knows he got robbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKza View Post
      Bradley should be a man of honor and hand that title back to Pacquiao.
      If I were Bradley I wouldnt give it to Pac. Pac was playing around in there and for whatever reason didnt go for the kill. Not his fault. Karma is coming back hard. He needs to forget about all the nonsense and focus on just boxing or retire. Im tired of this shi^

Comment

• He said he wants Marquez in Mexico, how can you hate this guy...he's seriously just a genuinely nice guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Defututus View Post
          i watched the primetime version, same thing
          The Primetime version was pretty biased also.

Albeit they, or Wayne McCullough had it closer than HBO and Khan and Ricardo had it.

Think McCullough gave Bradley 4 Rounds.

Comment

• agreed, undeserved rematches get to me, huge waste of time

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
              yeah bro..for real. im also going to point out that youre also mad.
              nice sig... if only manny didn't ran out of gas in the last 3 rounds he he he

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
                something isn't right
                pacquiao is too happy with the decision
                It's just too much of a contrast from the way Marquez acts after a decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  Yeah round 5 was clear pac and it must have been 7 then that I gave to PAC and 8 to Bradley through compassion. Defo gave 5 to PAC but I can't remember 7/8 which one as it was 6AM over here.

I was contemplating turning it off after the fight because it was late and I thought it was a formality that PAC would get the UD. But I stay tuned and I was shocked when the 2nd card read Bradley 115-113 I honestly thought omg it's gonna happen
                  I didn't wait tilll the 2nd card, once I heard the first card, I shook my head, the second card my ears started bleeding, the 3rd card, I laughed but then I turned around, my MMA guys were laughing at the sport, I couldn't even defend it.

Comment

• Pac just showed that he's a singer by singing "Just Once".

Comment

• Gotta love that warrior mentality though

Pac suggest he wants to fight Marquez....in Mexico. Let's get it on!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X