Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not really....

That fight was miles closer than this one.

Last nights fight was clear domination from 1 fighter over another.

Marquez took as much as he gave against Pac in their last fight.

It was a much closer fight, and much less of a robbery than last nights fight.

Comment

• I don't want to see a re-match

It's not even the fact that the whole thing has been manipulated and scripted by Arum.

Manny dominated Tim. He made him look amateurish, and I don't even believe that was a focused and prime Manny in there.

What's gonna happen in the re-match, apart from the nauseating revenge angle they're gonna try to push?

Tim is gonna back peddle early on. Manny will get bored and the fight will look like sh-t.

Forget objecting to it from a moral perspective, who the hell wants to see this from a boxing viewpoint?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
        When I finished watching it I think I gave Bradley 2 rounds, thinking you could probably give him 3 and that's it.

But, and I know I'm repeating myself, I thought the HBO crew were really biased and was getting annoyed cause it makes it difficult to make a fair judgement, so maybe when watching other versions or watching some with the sound off it could be a lot closer, I'll have to wait and see I suppose.

But I do agree with you, the impression I got after watching the HBO version were to give Bradley probably 3 rounds at the very most.
        i watched the primetime version, same thing

Comment

• I honestly just rewatched and scored it and I give Bradley every round from round 6 to 12 last night I thought Pacquiao had shut him out

Comment

• Bradley just admitted he lost. Give the belt back to the rightful owner.

Comment

• Pac should've been below Marquez after their last fight so I only find it fair that Bradley advances Pac after this even though he shouldn't.

Comment

• something isn't right
                pacquiao is too happy with the decision

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                  Not really....

That fight was miles closer than this one.

This fight was clear domination from 1 fighter over another.

Marquez took as much as he gave against Pac in their last fight.

Much closer fight, much less of a robbery than last nights fight.
                  gtfo....marquez clearly beat pac 9-3 8-4. this fight was no different in pac's flavor. marquez was robbed just like pac got robbed in this fight.

Comment

• Pacquiao didn't destroy Bradley but he clearly didn't lose the match.

Comment

• Pac still humble even when he knows he got robbed.

Comment

Working...
                      X