Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you might be filipino but you're 100% fl0mo =/

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
      Arum's the main one holding up this fight for 5 years now.

The most Arum can do is fix the judges and the referee- you dont fix someone that works as hard as Bradley- they get that way because of their warrior spirit. You're a *** for even insulting Bradley like that.

You're insulting the fighter and the sport- not the circus bob arum is running, but the sport that these guys live for
      huh wut?

Comment

you might be filipino but you're 100% floyd fan =/
        that i agree. im a mayweather fan.

lets keep this on boxing level tho and not turn this into filipino pride stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          huh wut?
          by saying that a warrior like bradley in a warrior sport(like boxing) would take part in a fix. He's coming to beat Pacquiao with everything's hes got.

if they don't give him the belt, he's gonna try and snatch it.

Comment

by saying that a warrior like bradley in a warrior sport(like boxing) would take part in a fix. He's coming to beat Pacquiao with everything's hes got.

if they don't give him the belt, he's gonna try and snatch it.
            i hope thats the case but being under arum, it sure wont.

Comment

Bradley is 5x the challenge Cotto is.

There's is nobody more dangerous in the 140-147 range than Bradley.
              Yeah right. Floyd would be favoured over Bradley just as much as he is favoured over Cotto.

Comment

• I agree with this. I expect Bradley to give Pacquiao a lot of problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                  Yeah right. Floyd would be favoured over Bradley just as much as he is favoured over Cotto.
                  I honestly dont think so dude. Bradley can make it a hard hard fight for floyd.

he's never fought a smart, calculated pressure boxer like bradley before- who has?

Only the people who lost to him

Comment

Bradley has everything to prove. This is his shot at stardom, and this is the biggest fight of his life and his chance to prove his greatness. Combine that with his determination, resilience youth, skill, physical ability and intelligence, and you have a problem on your hands.

Cotto on the other hand, has nothing to prove. He was already broken against margarito, he already failed against pacquiao. He's fought nobody's since then, and this is most likely his last big payday. He already said he wouldn't die in the ring(real fighters would) and he's fighting mr self preservation.

Sure all the hype and media is on Floyd and Cotto, but I think the real fight is going to be on June 9th.
                    Brad ducked Khan which would have prepared him for Pac, he leaped up to welterweight, has not fought any strong, welters to see if he could adjust to being at that weight, which would have prepared him for that fight...preparation is important, because against Joel, he was bulky, slow, and a little bit jittery under the lights of having that many people watching him fight...If he fought Khan, went to ww, fought a few legit top ten welters, climbed the ranks, fought a strong southpaw like Ortiz, became #3 behind Pac and Floyd, he would be prepped for this fight...this fight would be great a few years from now...but he is being rushed into this fight, and Kendal holt knocked Bradley like a ragdoll...Pac is gonna KO him in 3 rounds...Floyd vs Cotto is gonna be the good fight..I look at Pac vs Bradley like Floyd vs Hatton
                    Last edited by MurkaMan; 04-02-2012, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      Brad ducked Khan which would have prepared him for Pac, he leaped up to welterweight, has not fought any strong, welters to see if he could adjust to being at that weight, which would have prepared him for that fight...preparation is important, because against Joel, he was bulky, slow, and a little bit jittery under the lights of having that many people watching him fight...If he fought Khan, went to ww, fought a few legit welters, fought a strong southpaw like Ortiz, he would be prepped for this fight...this fight would be great a few years from now...but he is being rushed into this fight, and Kendal holt knocked Bradley like a ragdoll...Pac is gonna KO him in 3 rounds...Floyd vs Cotto is gonna be the good fight..I look at Pac vs Bradley like Floyd vs Hatton
                      How? Pacquiao is a southpaw and they don't fight the same. Khan actually has a jab.

Comment

Working...
                      X