Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    You should be giving Pac credit, for even talking about giving a possible rematch considering he already pulverised him. Floiyd dont ever give rematches or even talk about the possibility of giving one, so hate on Floyd, which is unlikely cos u love him.

Pacs scared? Floyds so scared he wont even mention the WORD REMATCH. Thats how scared Floyd is.
    You want me to give Manny credit for wanting to rematch Cotto at 148 and for ducking Cotto at 154 lol........

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      You want me to give Manny credit for wanting to rematch Cotto at 148 and for ducking Cotto at 154 lol........
      Yes, why not? Pac was willing to give Cotto a chance to gain revenge even though he pulverized him. Again Floyd dont give people rematches against people who may want revenge. Why dont u criticise floyd, dont dodge?
      Wasnt Floyd supposed to rematch hatton in england? What happened to a DLH rematch?

Why should Pac fight at 154? Floyd has only done it once! Why dont you criticise Cotto for dodging Pac at 148?
      Last edited by hugh grant; 04-03-2012, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Yes, why not? Pac was willing to give Cotto a chance to gain revenge even though he pulverized him.
        Wasnt Floyd supposed to rematch hatton in england? What happened to a DLH rematch?

Why should Pac fight at 154? Floyd has only done it once!
        I should give Manny credit for wanting to rematch a weight drain Cotto lol.....
        Manny begs Cotto for a rematch, but declines at the thought of Cotto being too hydrated at 154 lol....Manny wanted Cotto, a weight drain Cotto that is lol...

Hatton should be asking the ring post for a rematch lol........

Comment

Manny begs Cotto for a rematch, but declines at the thought of Cotto being too hydrated at 154 lol....Manny wanted Cotto, a weight drain Cotto that is lol...

Hatton should be asking the ring post for a rematch lol........

lol you beat me to the ring post line

lol go watch oscar and mayweather without commentary and tell me who puts pn a boxing clinic? thank you : )

Comment

Manny begs Cotto for a rematch, but declines at the thought of Cotto being too hydrated at 154 lol....Manny wanted Cotto, a weight drain Cotto that is lol...lol........
            Dont dodge again if you contine to chit chat. You dont like Pac draining Cotto to 148, but you like Cotto bloating Pac up to 154? Why is Cotto dodging Pac and being scared to fight Pac at 148? Why dont Floyd give rematches is he scared he;ll lose without Cortez.
            Pacs been bloating himself his whole career to fight ducker floyd.

Comment

• I know that nobody really cares about this fight but come on guys. show some love...

lets get this to at least 10,000 views... I mean when Floyd worked out LIVE last week it was over that by the end of the night....

Come on pac-tards, I know Pac is always in Floyd's shadow but let's all show Pac some love.....

Comment

Dont dodge again if you contine to chit chat. You dont like Pac draining Cotto to 148, but you like Cotto bloating Pac up to 154? Why is Cotto dodging Pac and being scared to fight Pac at 148? Why dont Floyd give rematches is he scared he;ll lose without Cortez.
                Pacs been bloating himself his whole career to fight ducker floyd.
                bloating? hows it bloating if manny fought for the 154 belt when he fought margs at a catchweight of 150? for the 154 belt -_-

Comment

Manny ducked the Cotto Floyd is fighting. Apperantly Pacquiao believes Bradley is less risk then Cotto at 154 and is willing to even take a pay cut to fight a lesser draw and threat in Bradley. I still think Bradley beats Pac anyway even while Bradley will be at a weight disadvantaged.
                  Manny didn't duck Cotto. Manny ducked Martinez.

By not fighting Cotto at 150+, he can say "See, Sergio? I can't make that weight, it's too much for me. Please leave me alone".

Turning down Cotto at 150+, had ulterior motives for Pacquiao, he can easily handle Cotto again at any weight class.

Comment

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                    bloating? hows it bloating if manny fought for the 154 belt when he fought margs at a catchweight of 150? for the 154 belt -_-
                    Get your deluded goggles off. Just cos Pac has the talent to beat big boys, dont mean to say he isnt bloating himself up. Of course hes bloating himself up for gosh sake. Cotto and Floyd have only just started to fight at 154 and they are bigger than pac.

Cotto fought his whole career at 147. How is 148 being cruel to Cotto and draining him?

Comment

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                      lol you beat me to the ring post line

lol go watch oscar and mayweather without commentary and tell me who puts pn a boxing clinic? thank you : )

Comment

Working...
                      X