Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
    It sounds kinda like you are a Pac fan who never heard of Bradley before this fight, saw the Holt knock down on 24/7 so you think he gets dropped easily?

Not dissin you at all but 1 knock down doesnt mean you get dropped easily, e****ally the way that one happened. Most guys get dropped on that shot. Infact, most guys are KTFO on that shot
    He did good with the first one to take a knee and catch his senses.
    That was a mean punch though, It looked like Bradley died and then then came back to life as soon as he hit the canvas.

Comment

• "..every one should read the bible because the bible is the manual of life..."

Then a guy on my left commented, "drug addict na man tingali ni si manny" and we all laughed.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        "..every one should read the bible because the bible is the manual of life..."

Then a guy on my left commented, "drug addict na man tingali ni si manny" and we all laughed.
        translate?

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          "..every one should read the bible because the bible is the manual of life..."

then a guy on my left commented, "drug addict na man tingali ni si manny" and we all laughed.
          lol..................

Comment

• HBO 24/7 Pacquiao/Bradley - Episode 1 [YOUTUBE VIDEO]

Part 1:

Part 2:

Comment

• Just watch 24/7,it was great..Reminded me why I love Pac..

Comment

• Also love the classic Mos Def song Umi Says...
                Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 05-20-2012, 05:54 AM.

Comment

• thanks for posting man, I thought it was a good episode. Bradley's dad is a beast!

And WTF Manny? Seems like some crazed religious nut who believes everything the bible says.

Comment

• Bradley`s dad cracks me up lol. Timmy is cool, I`m happy that he is finally getting his career high payday. dude works his ass off.
                    Last edited by johncods; 05-20-2012, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• This was great,love Pac,love Bradley,and definitely love Bradley's pop's..He is too funny...

Comment

Working...
                      X