Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
    Bradley has everything to prove. This is his shot at stardom, and this is the biggest fight of his life and his chance to prove his greatness. Combine that with his determination, resilience youth, skill, physical ability and intelligence, and you have a problem on your hands.

Cotto on the other hand, has nothing to prove. He was already broken against margarito, he already failed against pacquiao. He's fought nobody's since then, and this is most likely his last big payday. He already said he wouldn't die in the ring(real fighters would) and he's fighting mr self preservation.

Sure all the hype and media is on Floyd and Cotto, but I think the real fight is going to be on June 9th.
    Sure it is buddy!

Comment

• Manny ducked the Cotto Floyd is fighting. Apperantly Pacquiao believes Bradley is less risk then Cotto at 154 and is willing to even take a pay cut to fight a lesser draw and threat in Bradley. I still think Bradley beats Pac anyway even while Bradley will be at a weight disadvantaged.

Comment

• this is what i agre with this more competetor of fights becus bradley a young hungry star and pacman looking to end the thouhgts of him looking "humans" during the jmm wich he won

Comment

• Pacquiao Bradley will be the more intriguing but for completely different reasons. The reason is Floyd is just too good, for anyone. He destroys everybody.

Pacquiao Bradley on the other hand, they both have big flaws, big weaknesses they can work with each other. You can't work with Floyd he is just too good.

Comment

• It will be intriguing because you will have a C level guy schooling Pac.....JMM already exposed Pac and Bradley will too.

Manny is not on a decline, but his opposition of choice is on the incline.....

Comment

• [QUOTE=Paclan;11963164]Bradley has everything to prove. This is his shot at stardom, and this is the biggest fight of his life and his chance to prove his greatness. Combine that with his determination, resilience youth, skill, physical ability and intelligence, and you have a problem on your hands.

Cotto on the other hand, has nothing to prove. He was already broken against margarito, he already failed against pacquiao. He's fought nobody's since then, and this is most likely his last big payday. He already said he wouldn't die in the ring(real fighters would) and he's fighting mr self preservation.

Sure all the hype and media is on Floyd and Cotto, but I think the real fight is going to be on June 9th.[/QUOTE]

Dude no body cares about this fight. Im a die hard fan so you know I'm gonna watch it,but Im not buying it. Ill be at the local v-dubs drinkink beer and eating wings, watching the fight wth no sound just music playing. Pac doesnt intrest me at all, until he fights a real challenge. Bradley is a good boxer and I believe he can win, but Its not a real RISK for Pac. I want to see him take risk against fighters that can seriiouly hurt him, like Mayweathers opponants. Floyds last three Opponants were very dagerous. Marquez well you saw how he beat the **** out of Pac and he was a little guy. Moesly was a monster before Mayweather beat the last burning fire out of his heart. Even Roach said Pac couldnt handle the moesley Mayweather battered and bruised. Ortiz was a giant wild hoarse n thier with Mayweather. Full of confidence ,stamina ,youth and the strength of a 800 pound gorilla. Pac would have keen ko'ed by Ortiz on the night Mayweather fought him. The Moesly that ko'ed Margarita, which was the same moesly that fought Mayweather would have also murder Pac. If Bradley defeats Pac its gonna speak volumes about Pacs career. Two lost back to back by fighters that move and think. Lets see if Pac gets by lil Bradley first, then lets challenge him to step up and fight someone that can hurt him. I would say fight Cotto at 154 after Mayweather but we all know hes gonna be beaten mentally, which s 100x worst than a physical beating. Rest and time will 90% of the time reverse the damage of a physical beating,but nothing can erase a mental beating.
              Last edited by SWEETSCIENCE100; 04-02-2012, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• I believe both fights are going to be interesting for different reasons.
                No reason the crap on one fight to promote the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                  [QUOTE=Paclan;11963164]Bradley has everything to prove. This is his shot at stardom, and this is the biggest fight of his life and his chance to prove his greatness. Combine that with his determination, resilience youth, skill, physical ability and intelligence, and you have a problem on your hands.

Sure all the hype and media is on Floyd and Cotto, but I think the real fight is going to be on June 9th.

Dude no body cares about this fight. Im a die hard fan so you know I'm gonna watch it,but Im not buying it. Ill be at the local v-dubs drinkink beer and eating wings, watching the fight wth no sound just music playing. Pac doesnt intrest me at all, until he fights a real challenge. Bradley is a good boxer and I believe he can win, but Its not a reL RISK Pac. I want to see him take risk against fighters that can seriiouly hurt him, like Mayweathers opponants. Floyds last three Opponants were very dagerous. Marquez well you saw how he beat the **** out of Pac and he was a little guy. Moesly was a monster before Mayweather beat the last burning fire out of his heart. Even Roach said Pac couldnt handle the moesley Mayweather battered and bruised. Ortiz was a giant wild hoarse n thier with Mayweather. Full of confidence ,stamina ,youth and the strength of a 800 pound gorilla. Pac would have keen ko'ed by Ortiz on the night Mayweather fought him. The Moesly that ko'ed Margarita, which was the same moesly that fought Mayweather would have also murder Pac. If Bradley defeats Pac its gonna speak volumes about Pacs career. Two lost back to back by fighters that move and think. Lets see if Pac gets by lil Bradley first, then lets challenge him to step up and fight someone that can hurt him. I would say fight Cotto at 154 after Mayweather but we all know hes gonna be beaten mentally, which s 100x worst than a physical beating. Rest and time will 90% of the time reverse the damage of a physical beating,but nothing can erase a mental beating.
                  [/QUOTE]

B-dubs doesn't host boxing? Well at least in Michigan they don't :'(

Comment

• Bradley is 5x the challenge Cotto is.

There's is nobody more dangerous in the 140-147 range than Bradley.

Comment

• Pac-bradley is a fixed fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X