Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    What do you guys mean by "show respect"

They all show PAC respect, you can't not show respect

LOL only person I think genuiely did not have respect for pacquaio was margarito LOL that dude is just a beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
      pizza hut vs dominos hmmmmmmm

who has better wings
      Papa Johns...

Comment

• Originally posted by shinya aoki
        people are saying he will give pac a boxing lesson etc but is he really that good of a boxer? not buying it
        a boxing lesson? no, a FIGHT... YES!!!

bradley is not overrated, he's actually underrated. A guy that has fought as an underdog the majority of his fights, a guy that fights in other fighters backyard, a fighter that has picked himself off the canvas more than once to get secure a WIN, a guy that fights from the opening bell the end of the fight....... you're going to call him overrated?

a guy who has only gotten better, only stepped up in competition, a guy that fights whoever, where ever, and whenever? is overrated? a guy that is constantly trying to improve his game? is overrated...... not in the slightest.

( that khan **** was scrapped because bradley was in promotional scrap with Shaw, boxing politics killed that one, for now)

pacquiao is finally in a REAL MATCH UP, can pacquiao win, yes, by ko, maybe, can he also LOSE to bradley, YES!!!! and is there a REAL chance that Bradley can beat pacquiao, **** yes!

this is a great match up and I think will be a HELL OF A FIGHT, maybe even a FOTY candidate.

now with that being said, i am making the prediction that THIS FIGHT WILL END ON CUTS!!!!! from an unintentional headbutt.

people like to blame bradley for head butts, but it's not his fault, his opponents have to figure out how to deal with a guy who GETS INTO THE POCKET FIRST THEN THROWS PUNCHES, NOT A GUY WHO THROWS PUNCHES TO GET INTO THE POCKET, bradley is a different' beast, he gets in the fighters face before he lets his hands go, with pacquiao's leaping in and out, i think they will clash heads and pacquiao will get cut, he has a bunch of scar tissue over the eyes, been cut a lot before, it's only inevitable......

this fight will be exciting and have the potential of being FOTY if it doesn't ends on cuts, which I think there is high probability for.....
        Last edited by deuce_drop; 06-09-2012, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shinya aoki
          people are saying he will give pac a boxing lesson etc but is he really that good of a boxer? not buying it
          Of course....that and the way he dominates and adapts in every fight...maybe you should buy it now before it becomes cliched and old.

Comment

• yall all on.. i am taking all those bets

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              malignaggi vs cotto
              Hamed vs Barrera
              Camacho vs Chavez

oh wait..... lol.
              About your sig: That's fine if you don't like the guy, but you didn't expose him or own him in anyway in that link. Just saying. C+ for effort though.
              Originally posted by Paclan View Post
              i know a lot of dudes with muscle who can't fight or punch worth ****
              And? I know of lot of dudes who can punch and fight with muscles.
              Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              I bet all these fools that pick Bradley over Pacquiao kept their native IQ of 70
              So, you are able to tell my IQ by who I chose to win a fight? Care to elaborate? I would love to hear more.

Does anyone have the last episode of 24/7? I am watching episode II, can't find the last one on Youtube though.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

And? I know of lot of dudes who can punch and fight with muscles.
                What?
                That's impossible!
                If you have muscles.... you automatically can't punch

Comment

• Seems like the only people overrating him is because he's fighting Pac.
                  He never was overrated and just because he's getting exposure doesn't mean he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    What?
                    That's impossible!
                    If you have muscles.... you automatically can't punch

Comment

• boy i hate these threads.
                      Floyd boasts about his win over the great Genaro hernandez cos even though he was DLHs leftovers Genaro was unbeaten for the amazingly length of time of 4 years or so? Guess what, Joe calzaghe was unbeaten for 18 years and retired unbeaten. Baldomir had 10 losses before Floyd fought him, it dont matter, Baldomir had something Floyd wanted.

If FLoyd had of fought Brad on the other hand, people would be going on about how brave Floyd was, and he dont fight people coming off of losses.

I think Floyd is just a charity case, people beg borrow and steal credit for him as he aint that great if you want to criticise peoples unbeaten records.

Comment

Working...
                      X