Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much did pacquiao weigh in for the oscar fight?

Comment

• OP is reaching LOL he looks the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Anyone have a pic of Bradley doing the double bicep on the scales?

He's in tremendous shape as expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Well you can still hide stuff in the waistband. Bradley could have came in at 140, had 6 lb plates in. You would assume he would be slower and come fight night, he is just as fast as ever. Throws Pacquiao off
          TBH one day to change a game plan won't be that effective IMO. Roach sets his fighters a plan, and what to do way ahead. For example in the Khan rematch he planned to get Khan to stop bouncing and also to jab upwards because Pete comes in low.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Thank you.

Comment

• pac

As roach said, this is not a body building contest. Yes bradley had a chisseled physique but is his punch fast enough. Bradley sure better have a gameplan because when pac starts to punch none stop its gonna be hell for him. Pac looks the same above 135 because he had to eat a lot to stay on that weight.

Comment

• Pacquiao Vs Bradley Weigh In Video

Comment

• Timothy Bradley is beating Manny Pacqiuao

I've never been so sure of anything in my life before, I'm absolutely convinced.

Comment

• how much did manny weigh-in for the oscar fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      I wonder if a boxer could sneak weights in their pockets, making them seem heavier giving the illusion that they would be slower or hit harder, which would then change the game plan of the opponent?
                      Naw. No one would handicap themselves by coming in that far under weight for a plan that would never work because the game plan is made in camp. In the ring, you fall back on the things you've been practicing over the past several weeks. Changing that up overnight doesn't work.

Comment

Working...
                      X