Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched all the 24/7 and gotta say Bradley made me fan. Hes determined and seems to be ready for this. Win or lose im a fan of Bradley. Is he a top 10 P4P, no but he wants this

Comment

• Anybody know the order of the undercard? Trying to time my bets just right so I can go all in for certain fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Anybody know the order of the undercard? Trying to time my bets just right so I can go all in for certain fights.
        The main card is Rigo/Kennedy, Jones/Bailey, Arce/Rojas, in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
          The main card is Rigo/Kennedy, Jones/Bailey, Arce/Rojas, in that order.
          Gah.... I hope I have enough time to place a wager on the Jones fight after Rigo fights.... my book takes a while to return the winnings sometimes. Should be good, usually there's a good amount of time in between... just hope they don't close it off before I can make it.

Comment

• This fight is going the full 12 whether you like it or not

Comment

• All my points vs yours

Comment

• will be gutted if Pac loses but if its his time then it can't be stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                  will be gutted if Pac loses but if its his time then it can't be stopped.
                  I can't lie.. I will feel gutted if he loses too even though I'm rooting the hell out for Bradley.
                  It's mainly because he re-invigorated my interest in boxing when I came back stateside and he's Filipino.
                  But I think it's his time and I want Bradley to win this.

Comment

• I'll take it!!

Comment

• I will like to wager as well. Please confirm.

Comment

Working...
                      X