Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    lets say...just a hunch i guess...
    Just As I thought.. Can't backup ur statement.

Comment

• Apparently Bradley is just going to fight like Mayweather with a bit of Willie Pep and Ray Robinson Mixed in.

But in all seriousness I can't see anyway Bradley wins. unless its something freaky like a cut from a butt being called a punch or something. PAC is better in every single area.

Comment

if pacquiao wins, its gonna be by blind and blatant robbery, and the p@ctards will say mayweather is scared. and this is something new how exactly? the big picture has been in front of our eyes for a while, most fail to see it though...
        this is what makes you suspect! speculation does not mean truth! theres hundreds of things that could happen in this fight, or any fight. your also among the single minded yourself! open yourself to the possiblities!

Comment

• Ok. The danger for Tim is that if he loops the right hand like he does at times a straight left can put him down. Where Tim can win is by using smart footwork and staying disiplined. He has decent speed and timing so if he does his homework he has a shot. It seems like he has done his homework because he was talking about how Marquez was able to take a step back and time the right hand. Pac has fast footwork but can be timed so Tim has to do that. Marquez showed how to stay in there and not get hurt by Pac so Tim needs use the info all the while being slightly more offensive than Marquez. Tim is a displined guy with good skills and great stamina. If he can avoid getting caught (witch is a big if) Tim may be able to push Pac and frustrate him a bit. Freddie Roach also seems to underestimate Tims speed. Tim is not as fast as Pac but he is not the slow fighter Freddie Roach characterizes him as. Could be a costly error if Tim proves to be fast enough to time the right hand. Manny should be the favorite in this one but Tim doing well wont surprise some.

Comment

ok, lets try this again. as a boxer, bradley is more skilled than pacquiao. bradley has equal or better stamina, bradley is young, in his prime, and hunry as hell. pacquiao clearly does not care about boxing anymore, since god told him he shouldnt fight anymore, pac looks weaker, he does not have the killer look in his eye anymore, and he thinks his promoter will take care of him forever. bradley has a better chance of beating pacquiao more than any of his opponents, because he is the best opponent he has faced in a very long time. bradley has heart, stamina, skills, savvy, and he is rough around the edges and wont be intimidated by pacquiao. he has the conditioning and the will, and he is very resilient.

pac has declined, whether by nature or by choice, he is not the same pac. everyone knows it, everyone sees it, even his camp.

is there anything else you need me to clear up, or is this elementary enough for you? jesus christ...

lmbo!! more speculation

Comment

• The same people saying Bradley will win, are the same people that will discredit Manny when ne beats Bradley. "oh, bradley is a nobody! He's fought no one. He put on too much weight. Pacquaio is picking on smaller guys. Blah blah blah"

Comment

• Word around the us/mexico border is that tim is secretely working with Marquez gaining info on how to fight and beat PAC. Tim has been paying Marquez for these info but what Tim doesn't know is Marquez have been showin Tim all the wrong things to do so Tim will lose this fight so marquez can secure that 4th fight with manny. I feel sorry for Tim that 5-6mil he's gonna get he's gonna have to pay Marquez 3-4mil for showing him all the wrong moves so tim gets about 1mil after the fight and a life long lesson learned ass whooping from PAC, shoulda have just taken the fight with khan lol.

Comment

• he could fight like he did against peterson and marquez against pac, make him reach and hit him with counters then choose the right moments to be aggressive to impress the judges, tried and tested way to beat pac (well if the judges were fair)

Comment

• Holy f***, fight week!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      I was saying he should use defense and countering like Mayweather does. I said some of the movements that he does are SIMILAR to what Mayweather does so I don't see why he can't have the same kind of game plan.

I mean it's ok to pretend that Bradley is a one trick pony but the reality is he can present a different look based on his abilities. He has the smarts to adapt and the athleticism to compete.
                      Tim Bradley doesn't have the ability or capabilities of being able to adapt a gameplan similar to what Floyd Mayweather would do.

Comment

Working...
                      X