Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    Thing is bradley is not mayweather. And I find it Funny when I hear boxing fans say all Bradley needs to do is fight like Marquez. Lol. Again Bradley is not Marquez. It's not as easy as they think.
    His movements and defense look similar to Mayweather and he has very good reflexes. All I'm saying is that he just has to present a different look than what Roach and Pac are expecting to see, box and don't brawl, use movement and angles and I think he can take this.

He can be very elusive and make you pay for missing.....as can Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      His movements and defense look similar to Mayweather and he has very good reflexes. All I'm saying is that he just has to present a different look than what Roach and Pac are expecting to see, box and don't brawl, use movement and angles and I think he can take this.

He can be very elusive and make you pay for missing.....as can Pac.
      Is this another one of those unfunny jokes?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Is this another one of those unfunny jokes?
        No, it wasn't supposed to be funny. I'm not saying Bradey is Mayweather or can do what Mayweather does just as good as Mayweather does but he has very good reflexes and reaction time. He is very good at slipping punches and changing his stance angle. He pares punches very good also and has very good timing.

He can employ a "hit and don't get hit strategy" like Mayweather does and win this fight fairly easily. Let Pac come to you, weather the storm with movement and angles, then attack as soon as his hands start coming down from the flurry he just threw. After he lands the punches, slip off to the side.

There is no need to engage Pac first, he will come to you to create "a fight the fans want to see". Use his own aggression against him.

Comment

No, it wasn't supposed to be funny. I'm not saying Bradey is Mayweather or can do what Mayweather does just as good as Mayweather does but he has very good reflexes and reaction time. He is very good at slipping punches and changing his stance angle. He pares punches very good also and has very good timing.

He can employ a "hit and don't get hit strategy" like Mayweather does and win this fight fairly easily. Let Pac come to you, weather the storm with movement and angles, then attack as soon as his hands start coming down from the flurry he just threw. After he lands the punches, slip off to the side.

There is no need to engage Pac first, he will come to you to create "a fight the fans want to see". Use his own aggression against him.

Isn't that exactly what you said?

Comment

• Manny has never fought anyone with faster hands or better defense than Bradley. Im telling you guys don't be surprised if you see manny start slowing down from getting hit with body shots and missing punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Isn't that exactly what you said?
              I was saying he should use defense and countering like Mayweather does. I said some of the movements that he does are SIMILAR to what Mayweather does so I don't see why he can't have the same kind of game plan.

I mean it's ok to pretend that Bradley is a one trick pony but the reality is he can present a different look based on his abilities. He has the smarts to adapt and the athleticism to compete.

Comment

I was saying he should use defense and countering like Mayweather does. I said some of the movements that he does are SIMILAR to what Mayweather does so I don't see why he can't have the same kind of game plan.

I mean it's ok to pretend that Bradley is a one trick pony but the reality is he can present a different look based on his abilities. He has the smarts to adapt and the athleticism to compete.
                Exactly. I don't see why that's so hard to understand. I guess they have to see it with their own eyes on June 9th when Bradley shocks the world.

Comment

• No one has posted the latest episode yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    No one has posted the latest episode yet?
                    It was posted yesterday. See if I can find it.

Comment

• No buzz for this fight but i am getting excited. Hearing Bradley closed camp means its close. Almost time for Bradley to shock the world

Comment

Working...
                      X