Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    This is basic math bro. I can guarentee you after all is said and done, Pacquiao does not see 50% of w/e he makes. I CAN PROMISE YOU THIS. So let's see it's true and that since Arum said Pac will make "20 million", which I can promise you he's not, Pac will only be making $10 million.

Do your homework guys, get real witht he picture, and be real with yourselves. Anyone with a clear head can see what's going on!

Comment

• I don't know how many times it has to be explained. Pacquiao's base salary is $6 million. His guaranteed salary is $26 million, not including the pay-per-view and other sources of revenue. His guarantee is 6 million short of Mayweather's $32 million, but Mayweather guaranteed the money to himself where Top Rank guarantees that money to Pacquiao regardless of how bad the buyrate actually is.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        You believe its 30% or because floyd said so? Because that's what floyd says all the time.

Do you remember when GBP and TR went to court to fight over manny?

lmfaaoo just because floyd got 30% doesnt mean pac gets 30%.
        Congressman Manny felt he was getting ripped off so bad he hired VisionQuest to audit Top Rank but uncle Bob told him to fire them and now he's getting sued. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          I don't know how many times it has to be explained. Pacquiao's base salary is $6 million. His guaranteed salary is $26 million, not including the pay-per-view and other sources of revenue. His guarantee is 6 million short of Mayweather's $32 million, but Mayweather guaranteed the money to himself where Top Rank guarantees that money to Pacquiao regardless of how bad the buyrate actually is.

You know you EFFED up when bigpoppapump has to come in and correct you.

Comment

• Thanks OP for the episode.

I don't know how Pacquiao finds the time to do everything he does. Dude's a full time boxer, a congressman, and now a preacher? Wow

I loved Bradley's part. He's a straight shooter, same with the dad that raised him. No BS fake persona or facade going on unlike some people.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
              Congressman Manny felt he was getting ripped off so bad he hired VisionQuest to audit Top Rank but uncle Bob told him to fire them and now he's getting sued. LOL.
              they got rid of vision quest because it was a detriment to Pac and Arum's usual plan of screwing the U.S. govt. tax laws.

Comment

• 24/7 belonged to Poppa Bradley

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  and what was his base pay against JMM? around the same, couple mil more. but he ended up making over $25 million so...
                  According to what source? The only place I have read about Pac earning $20 million plus against Marquez was through internet rumors on sites like this where his worshippers claim he is making that much and from the mouth of Bob Arum, who hasn't told the truth since Richard Nixon was president.

His guarantee for the Marquez fight was $6 million. He probably made $10 million in that fight after receiving his cut from the PPV because the PPV did not do as well as Arum and Pac's worshippers claim.

If this thread is true, Pac's guarantee for the Bradley fight is $6 million. He will make more money than that, but he definitely won't make $20 million more than that because, if he could make that much on PPV, his guarantee would be significantly higer. That means that his guarantee is $26 million less than Mayweather's guarantee for the Cotto fight and two million less than Cotto's guarantee for the Mayweather fight. A guy who is as popular and generates as much money as his worshippers and Bob Arum claims should have a guarantee that is significantly higher than the guarantee for Mayweather's last opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                    Although I think Mayweather still earns more than him per fight this is just a tax evation strategy. He can get away without paying taxes on all the PPV and extra income he gets from the fight.
                    Yes, that is why he is under criminal investigation by the Filipino IRS for failure to pay the appropriate amount of taxes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      I don't know how many times it has to be explained. Pacquiao's base salary is $6 million. His guaranteed salary is $26 million, not including the pay-per-view and other sources of revenue. His guarantee is 6 million short of Mayweather's $32 million, but Mayweather guaranteed the money to himself where Top Rank guarantees that money to Pacquiao regardless of how bad the buyrate actually is.
                      & they still dont get it.

What Floyd is doing is actually a lot riskier.

Comment

Working...
                      X