Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
    I enjoyed this episode thoroughly.....But why is Bradley taking all of mayweathers phrases? dude is trying hard to sound like Mayweather....
    Not disagreeing but could you give some examples so i can go back and look?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      Since I honestly can't remember, that's how long it's been since I seen a good 24/7. This is all I ask for really, see how they're training, their actual lifestyle, the details, upbringing and I got a lot of that in this episode.
      which 24/7 didnt show the fighters training. their lifestyle, details and upbringing? These things are always show & mentioned on 24/7...this episode wasnt anything new.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
        Not disagreeing but could you give some examples so i can go back and look?
        well in this episode i know he mentioned something like hardwork & dedication. And in interviews i have heard him in this year he mentioned "this is easy work"..."28 have tried and 28 have failed"....etc..

other posters on here have pointed it out as well...all of Mayweather staple phrases have been regurgitated by Bradley...its kinda annoying to hear

Comment

well in this episode i know he mentioned something like hardwork & dedication. And in interviews i have heard him in this year he mentioned "this is easy work"..."28 have tried and 28 have failed"....etc..

other posters on here have pointed it out as well...all of Mayweather staple phrases have been regurgitated by Bradley...its kinda annoying to hear
          Don't know about the 28 part, but he always talks about his work and training.
          What about when you bet on Bradley you get paid... did Mayweather say that but with his name?

Comment

28 have tried 28 have failed would be kind of lame to coin.
            but the hard work, dedication etc is not a floyd thing at all. It's very common and i know plenty of athletes growing up who used to say just that.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Don't know about the 28 part, but he always talks about his work and training.
              What about when you bet on Bradley you get paid... did Mayweather say that but with his name?
              I think it was on the profile of a fighter show that HBO did and in some interviews he has done....

who bets on Bradley?..not many people know who he is and he has generated no revenue in the sport....I get what he is saying but he needs to get his own catch phrases and develop his own identity.
              Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 05-20-2012, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                28 have tried 28 have failed would be kind of lame to coin.
                but the hard work, dedication etc is not a floyd thing at all. It's very common and i know plenty of athletes growing up who used to say just that.
                well how many fighters who are known have used "hard work/dedication" over and over in a public forum? Ihave never heard Bradley say that until he signed to fight Pac, I never heard Bradley say "27 have tried and 27 have failed" before the Casamayor fight. If you have then I aplogize for being wrong but I honestly havent heard Bradley say any of those things prior to signing for the Pac fight....

he says "Pac is easy work, blah blah blah"...come on...no fighter says that except for Floyd...even Broner is trying hard to emulate floyd, not only physically but verbally
                Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 05-20-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  Your whole post is just wrong, all of it is just totally inaccurate and wrong. I don't understand why people like you just don't do your research to find out the truth instead of making it up in your own mind...
                  Please explain how my post is wrong. The Nevada State Athletic Commission said Pac's guaranteed purse was $6 million. The NSAC said Mayweather's guarantee against Cotto was $32 million and Cotto's was $8 million. HBO never released he PPV numbers for Pac/Marquez, so we have no idea how many PPV's were sold and I don't believe anything Bob Arum says. So please tell me how my post can be wrong when I was stating facts provided by the NSAC and then stating my opinion (how can an opinion be wrong?) about the other things.

Also, while you are in an explaining mode, can you or any of other Pac worshippers please explain to me why Golden Boy Promotions is able to give Mayweather his $32 million guaranteed purse directly after the fight while Arum can only give Pac $6 million of his alleged guarateed purse of $20 million immediately after the fight. And please don't give me that crap about the taxes because he has to pay taxes on all of the money, regardless of when he receives it.
                  Last edited by big_james10; 05-20-2012, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I think it was on the profile of a fighter show that HBO did and in some interviews he has done....

who bets on Bradley?..not many people know who he is and he has generated no revenue in the sport....I get what he is saying but he needs to get his own catch phrases and develop his own identity.
                    It was a slight at his record instead of saying 28 have tried, 28 have failed.
                    I've watched that and don't think I ever heard him say that... I think he said the betting thing. Guess I'll rewatch it though... mostly talked about growing up in Palm Springs

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      It was a slight at his record instead of saying 28 have tried, 28 have failed.
                      I've watched that and don't think I ever heard him say that... I think he said the betting thing. Guess I'll rewatch it though... mostly talked about growing up in Palm Springs
                      Thats what I am saying...just recently he has appeared to emulate Mayweathers catch phrases...

I guess we will see how the rest of the 24/7 plays out

Comment

Working...
                      X