Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This episode ****** just like the fight will.

Comment

• Surprised at the responses.

Thought it was boring and predictable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Tooth

the commission rules say the fighter has to be paid right after the event.

the base purse they list is what top rank will pay them right after the event.

then all their shares from the ppv revenue will be paid after they've determined that amount.

think , man.

please. i'm begging here.

You know what dude, I had to go back and re read ur post on pg 5, cause I must have read that **** wrong.....yes this happened someone here actually acknowledges there own mistake.

I thought you were implying Arum is just screwing over pac(maybe ture but 2 what degree who knows).... My bad.

Yes commission rules state they have to be paid there guaranteed purse right after the fight, however the thing I was just saying is mannys purse will always always be lower then mayweathers(guarantee purse) because of tax reasons, awhile back arum, manny, and other boxing writers stated this was because of tax reasons.

Comment

• Manny is all over the place. Boxing, religion, politics. Boxing is definately not his #1 priority and it has shown in his Mosley and Marquez fight. If Bradley comes prepared and mentally ready this could be a long night for Manny.

Also, I dont think Mayweather is even an issue for Manny anymore. I trully think he is fulfilled with his religion and is past trying to prove that he is the best boxer in the world.

Comment

• How anyone could be cheering for Pac in this one is beyond me. He is clearly the worse guy in this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              What's that I smell??I smell puzzy,you gonna be a lil B!tch??Dude was too funny...
              He is, they should be smart and feature him more. I'd like to see more of Joel Diaz too, but I bet we'll see more of him and his brother in the next

Comment

• Originally posted by The Future View Post
                Again, do you know this as FACT, or just baseless accusations?
                The search engine is your friend, look it up, this has been explained in the past.

The guarantee is what pac keeps, at fight night he gets a flat fee of around 6m, then top rank pay him the rest of his guarantee later, usually about 2 weeks after the fight, like for marquez, he got like 5m up front, then was given the 17.5m a few weeks later. about a month later he gets his ppv bonus

Top rank take their bit from the total fight revenue, a guarantee is what a boxer walks home with 100 percent, for example, I believe for the ortiz fight, floyds guarantee was 25m, however, on fight night he got paid around 17m of it and the rest later with his ppv bonus

Comment

• Originally posted by The Future View Post
                  You know what dude, I had to go back and re read ur post on pg 5, cause I must have read that **** wrong.....yes this happened someone here actually acknowledges there own mistake.

I thought you were implying Arum is just screwing over pac(maybe ture but 2 what degree who knows).... My bad.

Yes commission rules state they have to be paid there guaranteed purse right after the fight, however the thing I was just saying is mannys purse will always always be lower then mayweathers(guarantee purse) because of tax reasons, awhile back arum, manny, and other boxing writers stated this was because of tax reasons.
                  Of course it is for dodging tax, you are spot on there.

In essence, pac gets his fight pay check in 3 instalments, the fight night amount which is usually below 8m, then a few weeks later he gets the rest of this guaranteed purse, and usually at the same time or a few weeks later he gets his ppv bonus

edit

that is not taking into account his worldwide revenue, gate revenue and so on etc

the rich always find a way to dodge tax, pac is no different

Comment

• Is Not About Religion

Comment

• No way would Bradley take 5M home and Paq 6M.

Comment

Working...
                      X