Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diva Mayweather and Diva Pacquiao don't want to give the fans what we want.......so it's nice to get to know Bradley and some of the new young champions coming up.

This was a good episode and i really enjoyed it.
    Bradley is hungry but I just don't know if he can take Pacs power.
    We we see.

Comment

• nice thanx

Comment

• nah this aint Pacquiao/Bradley 24/7, this is Pacquiao/Bradley Road to 24/7 or HBO Roadblock Pacquiao/Bradley or some **** lol... the first episode of Pac/Brad 24/7 begins next week and it'll be the first of 3 episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
          It was good but it was mainly because we had a new guys life to look into. We recently had Ortiz on the show but that guy is straight up weird. Bradley was interesting.
          Ortiz was a f**king tool. He's the clown you punk in the neighborhood everyday.

His trash talk was like "You're talking to a tree, bro".

Get the f**k outta here. I actually tried to like Ortiz, but the 24/7 killed it for me. We know you had a hard time with your father and mother basically abandoning you, but we had to ehar about it for 4 straight episodes. And then he had a man give him a massage, c'mon man. I'm not ****phobic, I'm really not, but the guy was just leaving himself open to get clowned. Ortiz is a good fighter, but his team around him seems whack to me, like this is their first rodeo or something. I don't know, I just couldn't get into Ortiz after that.

I agree with Floyd, people act like he was just given everything and that he comes from a life of priviledge, when that's not the case in the slightest.

Ortiz turned me off big time in that 24/7.
          Last edited by 4Corners; 05-20-2012, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
            nah this aint Pacquiao/Bradley 24/7, this is Pacquiao/Bradley Road to 24/7 or HBO Roadblock Pacquiao/Bradley or some **** lol... the first episode of Pac/Brad 24/7 begins next week and it'll be the first of 3 episodes.
            Yeah and I dont get it. You say its not 24/7 but youre only going to have 3 real episodes this time and this preview thing was 30min long anyways. Makes no sense but whateva

Comment

• Thanks for sharing this episode...

Comment

• Pacqiao earning $6 million vs Bradley, Bradley $5 million

50/50 though, it's only fair! Let's be real here, the issue is still drug testing, the money issue is a coverup. pacquiao would have to be the dumbest guy in the world to decline $40 million, considering pacquiao doesn't even see half of what he gets because it goes to taxes and promotional and trainer fee's. have a good day.

Pacquiao To Earn $6 Million To Bradley’s $5 Million

Pacquiao’s repored purse is $6 million compared to $5 million for Bradley, according to Keith Kizer, executive director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

“Obviously, Manny will get more than six million with his cut of foreign television and everything ,” said Kizer of Pacquiao, who will face Bradley on June 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on HBO Pay Per View. “But these are their base purse amounts as reported to the commission.”

Comment

• Nice episode overall, Tim is a nice dude, hard worker, cant hate that.The show did his part, make him like the underdog, good job hbo.

Manny is insane, i fu.k.kin hate the religion bs, and please stop with the excuses, you lost to JMM, so what. I have to fast forward the religion part.

Is good to see real persons talking and no fake bs personas, so in this 24/7 that is a plus. And Tim father is funny as hell.

Manny is my guy, but cut the religion bs please, and focus on take the head off from your opponent.

Good show.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    Yeah and I dont get it. You say its not 24/7 but youre only going to have 3 real episodes this time and this preview thing was 30min long anyways. Makes no sense but whateva
                    HBO is confusing

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                      50/50 though, it's only fair! Let's be real here, the issue is still drug testing, the money issue is a coverup. pacquiao would have to be the dumbest guy in the world to decline $40 million, considering pacquiao doesn't even see half of what he gets because it goes to taxes and promotional and trainer fee's. have a good day.

Pacquiao To Earn $6 Million To Bradley’s $5 Million

Pacquiao’s repored purse is $6 million compared to $5 million for Bradley, according to Keith Kizer, executive director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

“Obviously, Manny will get more than six million with his cut of foreign television and everything ,” said Kizer of Pacquiao, who will face Bradley on June 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on HBO Pay Per View. “But these are their base purse amounts as reported to the commission.”
                      source....

Comment

Working...
                      X