No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Spadafora: The Pittsburgh Kid is Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by waxfondler View Post
    um.... why is everyone getting ape-**** about this? floyd is NOT going to fight this dude... NO WAY.

don king IS connected to floyd mayweather. from the dinner meetings, the 100mil offer, to floyd potentially moving to florida... whether king is CURRENTLY working with floyd or not, king is connected to floyd.

i wouldnt be surprised if king lines up devon as a tune-up for floyd...
    That's reasonable and a much better tuneup. I'd buy that PPV even though it'll be boring as ****.

Comment

• **rubs eyes**

Am I reading right? Is this another one of those Matthew Hatton rumors? Spadafora is unacceptable, as a tuneup or otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
        Bob Arum has created this market where you can pour syrup on ****, and call it pancakes. All these people criticizing Floyd and Spadafora right now are the same ones who buy certain Arum fights, after he tells you I not marketing to you Hardcore boxing fan.

The Casual boxing fan if promoted correctly, would buy Mayweather/Spadafora whether it is a mismatch or not. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
        You're right. But, are you excluding yourself?

Comment

• As I stated earlier, I really think Don King is going to go to several people and see what their interest in fighting Floyd Jr would be. And guess what? No fighter is going to turn that fight down. And this isn't Don saying these things, it's the fighter(s) themselves or Bob ****bag Aurm. I wouldn't be surprised if you hear Berto, Victor Ortiz or Devon Alexander be guys stating they were offered a possible fight with Floyd through Don King. But until Floyd get's through his legal troubles, I think this is all speculation and a way for Don King to keep Floyd's name out in the public. Everytime a fighter mentions Floyds name, he get's a boatload of posts. Don is keeping Floyd's name alive and relevant...

Comment

• Originally posted by DookieStain
            *******s in full effect. They're like vultures waiting to hear 1 thing about Mayweather. I think they are more of a Mayweather fan.
            When you talk and rant so much without trying anything, you expose yourself to criticism.

Comment

• Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
              Alot of people thought Clottey beat Cotto, so although Cotto got the win and Pacquiao fought him first, there were still people claiming he didn't fight the guy who gave Cotto hell. Plus Clottey beat Jab Zudah a year and a half before he fought Pacquiao, so your 'almost' three years is a huge stretch...
              Right.... so why didn't Pac fight Mosley who "almost" beat Cotto? lol Point is, Clottey is and was a nobody and hasn't (IN FACT) won a fight in nearly 3 years.

Team Pac "selected" to fight Clottey after Pac (IN FACT) said NO I do NOT want to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr (after Pac himself demanded a $10 million weight penalty that is not under the commissioned rules) because Floyd wanted a blood test that Pac was (IN FACT) scared to do.

You can "hype" Clottey all you want. Bottom line is he beat a Zab Judah after who already beat him? Mayweather....

What good fighter did Clottey beat before Zab Judah? Diego Corrales? In which who already beat him? Mayweather

lol Clottey is a never has been. You cant justify Clottey deserving a fight with pac when people say Berto, Bradley or JMM doesn't deserve a fight with Pac... it's very contradicting and VERY ****** on your part to attempt to justify Clottey being more than what he really is. To almost beat someone is not beating them... Clottey hasn't won a fight in nearly 3 years (FACT) that made him deserving enough to fight Pac. Same with cheater Margarito and now a 39 year old Mosley who hasn't won a fight since January 2009 when he KO'ed Pac's LAST hand selected opponent at a hand selected weight class at a hand selected weight for a hand me down vacant title that ACTUALLY belongs to the 5'10 CAREER JMW Martinez who is currently destroying fighters from JMW to MW.......

Clottey, Margarito and NOW 39 year old Mosley is the reason the boxing community is saying Pac could lose his P4P spot due to his lack of opposition. Which is the very point in saying Clottey is a never has been who hasn't won nearly 3 years and was selected to fight Pac after Pac said "NO" to Mayweather due to being scared of needles and blood. Just saying......
              Last edited by WESS; 03-25-2011, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DookieStain
                Breaking news!!!! After floyd is done with Spadafora. Pacfart vs Spadafora on PPV next. Greatest fight of all time!! Says Arum..
                Originally posted by flint View Post
                the p4p lawsuit thrower and sissy of the decade manny lady boy pacquiao will fight spady after mayweather gives spady a complete spanking.another mayweather leftover.
                Yeahhh.....
                wait.......Just like Cotto and Margarito right ??

*****s = College degree of ******ity

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  Right.... so why didn't Pac fight Mosley who "almost" beat Cotto? lol Point is, Clottey is and was a nobody and hasn't (IN FACT) won a fight in nearly 3 years.

Team Pac "selected" to fight Clottey after Pac (IN FACT) said NO I do NOT want to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr (after Pac himself demanded a $10 million weight penalty that is not under the commissioned rules) because Floyd wanted a blood test that Pac was (IN FACT) scared to do.

You can "hype" Clottey all you want. Bottom line is he beat a Zab Judah after who already beat him? Mayweather....

What good fighter did Clottey beat before Zab Judah? Diego Corrales? In which who already beat him? Mayweather

lol Clottey is a never has been. You cant justify Clottey deserving a fight with pac when people say Berto, Bradley or JMM doesn't deserve a fight with Pac... it's very contradicting and VERY ****** on your part to attempt to justify Clottey being more than what he really is. To almost beat someone is not beating them... Clottey hasn't won a fight in nearly 3 years (FACT) that made him deserving enough to fight Pac. Same with cheater Margarito and now a 39 year old Mosley who hasn't won a fight since January 2009 when he KO'ed Pac's LAST hand selected opponent at a hand selected weight class at a hand selected weight for a hand me down vacant title that ACTUALLY belongs to the 5'10 CAREER JMW Martinez who is currently destroying fighters from JMW to MW.......

Clottey, Margarito and NOW 39 year old Mosley is the reason the boxing community is saying Pac could lose his P4P spot due to his lack of opposition. Which is the very point in saying Clottey is a never has been who hasn't won nearly 3 years and was selected to fight Pac after Pac said "NO" to Mayweather due to being scared of needles and blood. Just saying......
                  Is strange because it seems more than obvious that the only problem to arrange the fight was the GBP and TR war. Is it coincidence that immediately Mosley leaves GBP the fight is set ??

The same will happen with Marquez IF he officialy leaves GBP, and you know what you *****s gonna say ?

"Look, he waited til he was old and finished"
                  "He was afraid....bla bla bla....."

Bottom line....*****s will always have excuses.

Comment

• *****s have the nerve to insult Pac while supporting a RACIST, WOMAN BEATER. On top of that they talk about Mayweather fighting...HELLO...Mayweather's only battles are with women and the legal system. Dream on! Mayweather was trounced by Spad and should have gotten even long ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by throbk1974 View Post
                      if this is true, Mayweather may be getting ready for Pac, since Spadafora is southpaw. He was a really good prospect, before being locked up.
                      Which is all the more reason that Paul Spadafora should be a sparring partner for FMJ at the most, NOT a potential opponent. At best, they should use Spadafora for HELP in training, but doesn't qualify IMO anywhere near a descent tune-up for the supposed ATG.

I tend to agree with some of the posters here who think Don King and Team Mayweather may just be throwing a bunch of names out there and then possibly weighing their options. This would be a horrible match-up in any shape or form and if a "tune up" is what's neccessary to get FMJ back in the game, it needs to be a hell of a step up from Paul F'n Spadafora.

Comment

Working...
                      X