No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Spadafora: The Pittsburgh Kid is Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No... Why?

I expect PBF to win the fight the way he always wins his fights...He'll take his time, figure out his opponent, adjust and coast...if the KO comes, it comes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Supreme75 View Post
      Wow, you ridin with Floyd to the end!LOL. Such dedication, it's hard to swallow isn't it? Now all of a sudden, *****s want to here "Floyd say it himself", when he basically ain't said sh** about boxing for quite some time.

Also, since when do you ever hear Floyd come out and openly talk about any kind of possible negotiations for a fight? But NOW you want to hear it from Floyd. Ha ha *****s....
      Well next time try spitting it out. Ha ha ha! You set yourself up for that one. If you were smart you would have read my post and understood that it made sense. I don't care what Floyd does because he ain't fighting but obviously you do. More than me.
      Last edited by GRUSTLER; 03-26-2011, 03:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
        Well, let's see: Paul Spadafora get's prison time for trying to shoot and kill his ex-girlfriend. Mayweather goes to court in April accused of beating a defenseless woman in front of their children. Can anything think of a good headline for this fight?

"BabyMamaBeater vs. PreggyexGFshooter"

Catchy huh?

Comment

• froid is just trying to piss off everybody.....
          or shall we say; it's not floid who is circulating this "rumor"
          likewise, it's not froid who asked for $100M guaranteed....
          where are the floidfanboys...... let's hear their defense of floid!!

Comment

• wtf! the ***** will rejoice on this news! floyd is fighting the best! once a year!

my goodness!

Comment

• Originally posted by Espada View Post
              Floyd fought a Mosley who was inactive for 1 year and 6 months before he fought Floyd. Far more worse D!ck head
              pac turned shane down TWICE!!!!! even with catch wts while shane avoided floyd for years so pac>>>>>****head

Comment

• Originally posted by jetgeomcx View Post
                froid is just trying to piss off everybody.....
                Agreed. *****s are so gullible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Modobo3 View Post
                  No... Why?

I expect PBF to win the fight the way he always wins his fights...He'll take his time, figure out his opponent, adjust and coast...if the KO comes, it comes.
                  My point was, Spads has ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE AT ALL of beating Mayweather, and his name should never have even been mentioned.

For ***'s sake, Zab is waaay higher on the list than Spads, and he aint gonna get another shot.

Mosley does have a puncher's chance, albiet, a very small one.....
                  because I doubt that he could take Manny out with one shot.

Even if he dropped Pac, Manny will get up and fight, absolutely no doubt about that. Say what you like about Manny - I do - but Pac is hella tough man, and he has great recuperative powers.

It is very hard to imagine Shane finishing Manny off at this point in his career, and he will not win a decision..... but Mayweather could beat Spads three times during their fight, and win by whatever means he wanted I would pick semi-brutal tko, coz Spads certainly aint gonna take what Shane took.

Sorry, but the Pac/Shane fight - while NOT being a top contest at all - is way better than the Spads fantasy.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetgeomcx View Post
                    froid is just trying to piss off everybody.....
                    Back up the truck dude.

How about you post me two links, supporting those unlikely assertions......

First, you need to link me to the purporters of these " industry rumors " that you seem to have run off and attributed to Mayweather?

I can't figure out how or why you did that?

Second, the $100mil bull**** is an unsubstantiated " allegation " made by Bob Arum, so your source on that one has no credibility whatsoever.

Two links please, before we can pick up the ball and run with it, both links need to be attributing (or at least suggesting) that Mayweather is responsible.

Oh, and NEITHER of those links should be quoting old Bob "yesterday I was lying, today I am telling the truth" Arum because I will just laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
                      That's because you got a sixth grade education, and still read and write on a third grade level.
                      naaaaah............cause youre a *****.........youre genetically destined to be a punching bag ......of the civilized world..........
                      Last edited by STRUGG; 04-01-2011, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X