No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Spadafora: The Pittsburgh Kid is Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    there's a huge difference between pac and wifebeater. pac wants to fight wifebeater while wifebeater is using ever tactic in the book to duck the fight with pac.
    offering a drug test, just like manny is making shane take, is avoiding. Geez!

Comment

• Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
      It's a shame man. Floyd is the best fighter in the world and wants to fight a NOBODY.

I would rather see this fight, atleast Alvarez has a country behind him.
      yeah the guy was the best in the 90's man the guy talent and skill level was unrivaled this was when he was at FW and at the LW days he was magic ......and then u know what happened i don't even have to say it

Comment

• Floyd is taking a tune up then going to fight pac

Comment

• Originally posted by lx!! View Post
          Why does this come as a surprise? It's Floyd. Fights once every year to someone that has no chance of even making it a compatative fight, weight class's below, old as hell… or he simply just ducks anyone he can.
          What a waste of great boxing talent.
          no this time i think he is truly done its a wrap..can go down as the biggest waste of talent in boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            Floyd is taking a tune up then going to fight pac

Comment

• Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Floyd is taking a tune up then going to fight pac
              If only i can dream like this then i surely believe Freddy cougar is real too

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                offering a drug test, just like manny is making shane take, is avoiding. Geez!
                don't be obtuse. pac and shane are both taking the same test that the NSAC enforces.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  don't be obtuse. pac and shane are both taking the same test that the NSAC enforces.
                  EXACTLY!! Manny (and Bob Arum) aint afraid he is gonna lose to Mosley!

Comment

• The last fight I saw of Spadafora was when he obviously lost to Leonard Dorin back in 2003, but the judges gifted him a draw. Then I think he went to jail for shooting his girlfriend????? I could see the promo now....

Mayweather-Spadafora Pay-Per-View
                    "For the Woman-Beaters World Championship"

Comment

• why is everyone suprised, we are talking about floyd mayweather here. Floyd taking on the best is a myth that the *****s conjured up.

Comment

Working...
                      X