No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Spadafora: The Pittsburgh Kid is Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CharliesRecords View Post
    This must be a joke.....just like all those black Mayweathers.....
    LMAO are you affiliated with some white Mayweathers that you didn't want to throw under the bus?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      He was going to fight Canelo then Mattew Hatton, Havent gotten about Nate campbell or Paulie Maglinnagi and now spadafora, Previously he was going to fight Cory spinks and then Cintron.... I guess people havent learn that boxers love to link their names to Mayweather.

Anyways somebodies "0" got to GO lol.
      It's too late to save face now. The fight has been confirmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
        Sometimes women deserve to get smacked, especially women here in america!
        Any man who beats a woman, especially in front of their children no less, is a lowlife scumbag. I am sorry but I cannot condone this or make it out to be right or okay. Floyd Jr is engaged to another woman, why did he feel the need to visit his ex-girlfriend at four in the morning and beat her in front of their kids? Because she deserved to be 'smacked' for seeing another guy, even though he is engaged and have been broken up for how long? Sorry, doesn't fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          It's too late to save face now. The fight has been confirmed.
          Where did you see the news? POst the link !!

Comment

• Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
            Well, you could make a case that Mosley beat Mora, but that was a terrible fight so who really cares. The thing is Cotto beat Clottey in a tough fight and that is who Pacquiao fought. But because alot of people were stating Clottey really won that fight and Pacquiao should have fought him instead of Cotto, so he fought him next. Plus, Margarito beat Roberta Garcia before fighting Pacquiao. So, in his last three fights and adding Mosley into the equation, he beat two guys who won their last fight, one guy who lost his last fight and will be fighting a guy who got a draw in his last fight. They might not be stellar opposition but that hardly qualifies him as fighting guys coming off a losses...

And using your logic, Marquez lost to Pacquiao before he fought Mayweather and Mosley lost to Cotto before he fought Mayweather. The pendulum swings both ways...
            COME ON DUDE ROBERT ****IN GARCIA??

THAT DUDE AINT **** THATS WHO MARGARITO FOUGHT TO GET A CHAMPION SHIP TITLE FIGHT LOL!!

You gotta do better than that now....marquez..
            On March 17, 2007, Márquez became the WBC Super Featherweight champion by defeating Barrera.On September 13, 2008, he defeated Casamayor in the 11th round after two knockdowns, and captured his sixth world title in three different weight classes.On February 28, 2009, Márquez defeated IBO champion, and former WBA, IBF, and WBO Lightweight champion Juan Díaz by knockout.
            THEN HE LOST TO FLOYD IN SEPTEMBER OF 2009. HARDLY COMING OFF A LOSS I WOULD SAY..

SHANE WAS BEATEN IN A LOPSIDED DEFEAT BY FLOYD, AND THEN HAD A DRAW AGAINST A JOURNEYMAN. (WHO I ADMIT HAS A DIFFICULT STYLE THOUGH)

NO one on this site asked for a pacquiao and clottey fight, no one!! clottey hasnt won a fight since...Clottey beat Zab Judah on August 2, 2008,

hasnt won a fight since, and this fight with cotto was after cotto was beat down by margarito.....

SO PAC FOUGHT CLOTTEY (LOSER), THEN FOUGHT COTTO WHOM YOU ADMITTED STRUGGLED WITH CLOTTEY, REMEMBER WHEN FLOYD WAS CRITICIZED FOR FIGHTING JUDAH INSTEAD OF BALDOMIR??

THE PAC FIGHTS MARGARITO COMING OFF A LOSS BY KO FROM SHANE, BUT HE SHOOK BACK AND BEAT ROBERT GARCIA??? ROBERT ****IN GARCIA? LOL I COULD BEAT THAT DUDES ASS!!

AND NOW HES FIGHTING SHANE, WHOS LAST X2 FIGHTS ARE A LOPSIDED BEATDOWN....

I HAVE WATCHED YOU POST AND YOU ARE USUALLY SPOT ON.. BUT NOT RIGHT NOW.. BUT ITS COOL..

Comment

• Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
              COME ON DUDE ROBERT ****IN GARCIA??

THAT DUDE AINT **** THATS WHO MARGARITO FOUGHT TO GET A CHAMPION SHIP TITLE FIGHT LOL!!

You gotta do better than that now....marquez..
              On March 17, 2007, Márquez became the WBC Super Featherweight champion by defeating Barrera.On September 13, 2008, he defeated Casamayor in the 11th round after two knockdowns, and captured his sixth world title in three different weight classes.On February 28, 2009, Márquez defeated IBO champion, and former WBA, IBF, and WBO Lightweight champion Juan Díaz by knockout.
              THEN HE LOST TO FLOYD IN SEPTEMBER OF 2009. HARDLY COMING OFF A LOSS I WOULD SAY..

SHANE WAS BEATEN IN A LOPSIDED DEFEAT BY FLOYD, AND THEN HAD A DRAW AGAINST A JOURNEYMAN. (WHO I ADMIT HAS A DIFFICULT STYLE THOUGH)

NO one on this site asked for a pacquiao and clottey fight, no one!! clottey hasnt won a fight since...Clottey beat Zab Judah on August 2, 2008,

hasnt won a fight since, and this fight with cotto was after cotto was beat down by margarito.....

SO PAC FOUGHT CLOTTEY (LOSER), THEN FOUGHT COTTO WHOM YOU ADMITTED STRUGGLED WITH CLOTTEY, REMEMBER WHEN FLOYD WAS CRITICIZED FOR FIGHTING JUDAH INSTEAD OF BALDOMIR??

THE PAC FIGHTS MARGARITO COMING OFF A LOSS BY KO FROM SHANE, BUT HE SHOOK BACK AND BEAT ROBERT GARCIA??? ROBERT ****IN GARCIA? LOL I COULD BEAT THAT DUDES ASS!!

AND NOW HES FIGHTING SHANE, WHOS LAST X2 FIGHTS ARE A LOPSIDED BEATDOWN....

I HAVE WATCHED YOU POST AND YOU ARE USUALLY SPOT ON.. BUT NOT RIGHT NOW.. BUT ITS COOL..
              lulz, and floyd fought henry bruseles to get his shot vs gatti.

Comment

• lets get one thing straight here
                pac is ducking floyd and the tests and floyd is ducking pac
                neither one really wants to fight each other period

if floyd fights this bum Spadafora that would just as bad as the pac vs Margs and worst than Pac Mosley

what you guys especially pac fans need to realize is that the person who draws the most money is the real shot caller regardless of what you are ranked P4P

when was oscar ever P4P #1?
                he wasnt against mosley, or tito, or vargas, or mayorga, or hopkins, or pac , or mayweather
                but he still called all the shots
                why?
                because he was the cash cow
                and mayweather is the cash cow and manny and his fans need to realize that

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                  Where did you see the news? POst the link !!
                  I have my sources. It'll definitely happen; and *****s won't even know how to defend it.

Comment

I have my sources. It'll definitely happen; and *****s won't even know how to defend it.
                    That's good to hear. Hope you share the data !!

Comment

I agree that floyd fans shouldnt be able to defend this but at the same time
                      pac fans always find a way to defend him and make each fight sound as if its a true test when real boxing fans know he has every single advantage and that is the only reason he is matched up against them to begin with
                      roach said it to margs face
                      "we've seen your last two fights"
                      in other words you aint sh it so thats why we took the safe fight
                      but you fools are so blinded by pac that you dont even see it
                      they are both super diva bitc hes and im tired of both of them

Comment

Working...
                      X