Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Roger Mayweather says "100 million dollars" will make the fight happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are news here, 100 millions can make ANYTHING happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      2 things, you're first sentence couldn't be more on point.

2nd sentence- I disagree, I think he would ask for 100mil, but I don't think he'd demand it and say he wouldn't fight for less.

personally, i think its smart. there has been a stalemate over the drug testing, now floyd seems to be making it about the money- which I'm thinking means he's going to try and get a bigger cut since manny won't take the test or whatever.

i think its not realistic to believe that anyone would leave this kind of $ on the table (20 M bare minimum each). what's driven me to basically hate both sides is that they keep posturing, fake negotiating in the press, lie spreading, smear campaigns, and lawsuits.

on top of that its caused so many ex good posters to lose their minds and act like ******ed sheep and embarrass themselves by acting like little fanboy *****es, I hate that

(that last part was a complete lie, i loveded it, punk asses)
      I remember when I first joined this site pullcounter was a completely unbiased poster using facts and logic. Crazy to think about now.

Comment

• Yeah,that sounds like a Floyd duck move plain & simple.I'm surprised that jacka$$ still got fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I remember when I first joined this site pullcounter was a completely unbiased poster using facts and logic. Crazy to think about now.
          Ur actually 100% correct.I myself was on the Pacman hype train trying to claim the #1 spot in the old days!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
            Ur actually 100% correct.I myself was on the Pacman hype train trying to claim the #1 spot in the old days!!
            Yeah but you've always been mostly unbiased. You have your favorites but you aren't a crazed fan like many posters have become. It's unbelievable what Pacquiao vs. Mayweather has done to this place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
              Elie: "What is it going to take to make it happen?"

Roger: "$100 million"

I can see many people giving this different interpretations...
              hmmm... i guess the mayweathers hate the words "pacquiao" and "angles". good grief ellie didn't say "southpaw".

100 mill? he does not even want to fight berto as a tune up. well that's probably how much he needs after pac obliterates him in 5mil PPVs. hospital bills don't come cheap today. he'll need a big psychiatric ward just for him, roger, and dad. that's how you lose to pac, just getting sure he'll be financially supported for the rest of his years in coma.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                lulz, and he's not the only one, I've seen a number of really good posters just lose their fukn minds on here. it's one of the main reasons I had to bounce to the lounge, i was getting irrational.

and pac's turned out not to be the fighter I thought he was, so that made it easier to be more fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  yet you make these types of excuses all day for one side, and take every story for the other side and shi t on it with extreme prejudice.

I don't see you on here trying to spin the stories that make pac look bad on here.......

lulz at you............

i love that pac and floyd fans have databases of these stupid articles and like to quote them as FACTS during arguments. especially floyd fans

I also like that they think they know exactly what went down in the fight negotiations.
                  ok...whens the last time i attakced pac over some trivial made up ****?? u can go thru my post history...not once did i say anything about pac doping, not once did i ever link an article that referred negatively to some of the trivial stuff that goes on here. i criticize pac for what he does in the ring, am i biased??? yea...im a bigger mayweather fan. but ive also critcized floyd and admitted that he blatantly ducked pac. i can argue all day about the merits of each guys career, but at the end of the day, all those arguments are about substance. so if u wanna tell me what i do...knock urself out. but dont tell me i buy into the silly **** some of u idiots post on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by the gambler1981 View Post
                    you don't think the fight stand a very good chance of breaking records?

That is how you get floyd his 100 million, break the records in a big way you get your money if not you get paid accordingly.
                    we know it will break ppv record
                    we know arum can still make huge money even he pay mayweather 100m
                    but it still too much

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      ok...whens the last time i attakced pac over some trivial made up ****?? u can go thru my post history...not once did i say anything about pac doping, not once did i ever link an article that referred negatively to some of the trivial stuff that goes on here. i criticize pac for what he does in the ring, am i biased??? yea...im a bigger mayweather fan. but ive also critcized floyd and admitted that he blatantly ducked pac. i can argue all day about the merits of each guys career, but at the end of the day, all those arguments are about substance. so if u wanna tell me what i do...knock urself out. but dont tell me i buy into the silly **** some of u idiots post on here.
                      That particular paragraph you bolded was not a direct attack on you, it was on ******ed floyd fans in general.

I may have been wrong about you attacking the rumors of pac, but you defintiely try and spin ridiculous shi t in floyd's favor.

Comment

Working...
                      X