Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Is 3,000,000 an ok estimate for buys?

Is 75 ok for price per

Is 20 million for the live gate acceptable.

3,000,000*75 is 225,000,000+20,000,000=245,000,000

I am going to say 55 in other revenue just to make it an even 300.

So we are splitting up 300,000,000 say the fighters split a bit less than half 140 million. 70 a man

If Top Rank does the real promoting but cuts Floyd in on that share he could start approaching 100.

300,000,000 would be a lot but I don't think it is out of the question and who know it could be more.
    LOL the hell with a fight, might as well finance a James Cameron movie and make a much bigger return LOL. I think you're exaggerating JUST a little bit. This is obviously not going to happen.

Comment

• So basically he's saying they will NEVER fight Pacquaio....

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        That particular paragraph you bolded was not a direct attack on you, it was on ******ed floyd fans in general.

I may have been wrong about you attacking the rumors of pac, but you defintiely try and spin ridiculous shi t in floyd's favor.
        ridiculous **** like wat??? talkling about his career??? about his legal woes?? cursing out security guards?? why?? because i offer an alternative opinion? excuse me for not condemning the man to hell for some of the silliness he does. charlie sheen does the exact same **** and he become more popular, floyd does it and hes this that and the other thing. that **** happens outside the ring, i could care less about it. hes not fighting now, hes not fighting pac and i called him out for all of that ****. thats the **** that matters to me, and thats what should matter to everyone else, not these larger than life tmz articles.

but if u wanna find the things i defend him on and overlook the things i blast him on, go ahead. i think about a few weeks ago i said his ass needs to be removed from the p4p list. i bet u didnt see that either rite??? so once again, im biased. sue me, we all are. but i dont defend what shouldnt be defended. and if u cant see that, then oh well, ignore my posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          So basically he's saying they will NEVER fight Pacquaio....
          if its true. then yes lol

as someone stated here, once Pac agrees to all of floyd's demands, floyd will always find a way to make the fight NOT happen.

Kinda like with the cutoffs.
          first it was 30, floyd wants 14 days.
          now pacs ok for 14 days, floyd wants no more cutoffs.
          pac says he'll do the tests on the day of the fight, even during round 6, floyd is now not thinking about boxing and is on vacation.

...and now that ridiculous demand?? PLUS keeping an eye on Pac in their training camp?!

wat is this BS?! floyd, and the mayweathers makes it sound that Pac is a super DANGEROUS buffed up boxer who can literally kill his opponents in the ring with super human strength and speed and skills.

i mean what happened to pac being an easy fight? a 1 dimensional boxer? a midget who don't know **** about boxing?

COME THE FUK ON

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            ridiculous **** like wat??? talkling about his career??? about his legal woes?? cursing out security guards?? why?? because i offer an alternative opinion? excuse me for not condemning the man to hell for some of the silliness he does. charlie sheen does the exact same **** and he become more popular, floyd does it and hes this that and the other thing. that **** happens outside the ring, i could care less about it. hes not fighting now, hes not fighting pac and i called him out for all of that ****. thats the **** that matters to me, and thats what should matter to everyone else, not these larger than life tmz articles.

but if u wanna find the things i defend him on and overlook the things i blast him on, go ahead. i think about a few weeks ago i said his ass needs to be removed from the p4p list. i bet u didnt see that either rite??? so once again, im biased. sue me, we all are. but i dont defend what shouldnt be defended. and if u cant see that, then oh well, ignore my posts.
            good post.

i respect those opinions, I see you rushing to defend floyd all the time though, but the above statements are a sure sign of non-fanboyism.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post

Did you honestly justify Floyd's behavior by comparing him to Charlie Sheen? Hahaha, that is a new one there....have to give you A+ for originality.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                "Fight Pacquiao"

"Nah, he's too good, take drug tests and then I'll fight him"

"Okay, he'll take the test"
                "Give me $100 million"
                You ain't gotta lie to kick it....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dempsey-Roll View Post
                  if its true. then yes lol

as someone stated here, once Pac agrees to all of floyd's demands, floyd will always find a way to make the fight NOT happen.

Kinda like with the cutoffs.
                  first it was 30, floyd wants 14 days.
                  now pacs ok for 14 days, floyd wants no more cutoffs.
                  pac says he'll do the tests on the day of the fight, even during round 6, floyd is now not thinking about boxing and is on vacation.

...and now that ridiculous demand?? PLUS keeping an eye on Pac in their training camp?!

wat is this BS?! floyd, and the mayweathers makes it sound that Pac is a super DANGEROUS buffed up boxer who can literally kill his opponents in the ring with super human strength and speed and skills.

i mean what happened to pac being an easy fight? a 1 dimensional boxer? a midget who don't know **** about boxing?

COME THE FUK ON
                  I've yet to hear of any demand Pac has adhered to. They negotiated once. All these new things you're hearing are just hearsay and not validated. Be an individual for once and stop towing the sheep line. You guys hop on everything that come outta someone "associated" with Floyd mouth, but sweep everything Roach, Koncz, etc say under the rug and hide behind the "I didn't hear Pac say it" mantra. I get it. You want to see the fight. Me too. But don't work yourself up over nothing.

Comment

• Spin it, all you want. But, we have to remember here that, if Floyd Mayweather is serious about something it is his money, self-proclaimed greatness and his value $$$ of self-worth.

Him demanding $100M for his ultra exciting life and skills is not far-fetched. Think about it for a second, 100M is his last attempt to profit from his undefeated record. Once that is gone, he'll become like his dad and uncle, trash people inside and out that no amount of bling and perfume can hide!

Comment

• *****s new battlecry..."floyd deserves 'em 100 motha****in million, if pac really wants to fight he should fight for free".

Comment

Working...
                      X