Video: Roger Mayweather says "100 million dollars" will make the fight happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
    Manny is not seeing 50 million.
    Then Floyd ain't seeing 60 mil, 70 mil ,for damn motha****in sure no hundred mil. I can see both makin around 50 mil at the max. You act like everyone cares about this fight in the world. No just boxing fans do. Regular people might have interest just off the names and pop culture type **** that comes along with it like the superbowl but guess what? The superbowl is free. I dont think this fight breaks the 2.4 mil record. People are gonna throw parties for the fight and have a bunch of people over. Some dumass was saying Floyd could make up to a hundred mil cause of mayweather promotions? Yea ok manny can too off mp promotions right? ****ing idiots see I can talk out my ass too. Manny says 100 million and Floyd has to prove he's not gay for ellerbe by taking it in the ass by him and saying he don't like it then we know he ain't gay for Leonard. No test no fight. Lmao plus 100 mil.

Comment

• Floyds not worth 100 million. Hes not entertaining enough or value for money. Just cos people want to watch someone beat your butt, it dont mean wed give you 100 million to see it. Just retire. Would it take 100 million for you to just fight anyone, even Sergio Martinez/

Fight or retire but stop messing people about

Comment

• I have a feeling we're going to finally hear some noise out of Floyd in May, but then again, but the **** knows that that guy's gonna do.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
          Then Floyd ain't seeing 60 mil, 70 mil ,for damn motha****in sure no hundred mil. I can see both makin around 50 mil at the max. You act like everyone cares about this fight in the world. No just boxing fans do. Regular people might have interest just off the names and pop culture type **** that comes along with it like the superbowl but guess what? The superbowl is free. I dont think this fight breaks the 2.4 mil record. People are gonna throw parties for the fight and have a bunch of people over. Some dumass was saying Floyd could make up to a hundred mil cause of mayweather promotions? Yea ok manny can too off mp promotions right? ****ing idiots see I can talk out my ass too. Manny says 100 million and Floyd has to prove he's not gay for ellerbe by taking it in the ass by him and saying he don't like it then we know he ain't gay for Leonard. No test no fight. Lmao plus 100 mil.
          Floyd will easily get 70 million. If Floyd can get 1.4 million buys and 40 million with Mosley by getting a cut of PPV sales then he can get close to what ever number he is asking for. This fight will have the highest gate in Boxing history and will definitely challenge the PPV record. And you know the PPV will be around $80 if not more.
          In response to my post that you tried to rebut, the fact is that Manny is going to get ****ted by Bob like always. I laugh when people think Floyd will get 50% and Manny will get 50%. Manny is going to get a percentage of what Bob makes. Floyd will give his people a percentage of what he makes. See the difference. What makes you think Floyd and Manny are going to get even paper? As for 100 million, it sounds to me like Arum skating to a JMM fight. You telling me Floyd would not take 70 million guaranteed. Yeah sure. The only fact we know for sure is that Manny team has been avoiding drug testing. Hence, the Clottey, Margarito, and now Mosley fight.

Comment

• LOL.....................................crack is whacked floyd............crack is whacked....LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              osts

spies during training camp

now 100 million
              If I didn't know any better, I'd think these were the demands of the CIA in it's battle against the Soviet KGB, not a welterweight fight

And I thought Moreno turning down $350K and demanding $500K was an overpricing duck... but $100 million? Wow.

But yes, drug tests is the reason this fight is not happening and the year long (and counting) vacation. You can't make this stuff up

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Is 3,000,000 an ok estimate for buys?

Is 75 ok for price per

Is 20 million for the live gate acceptable.

3,000,000*75 is 225,000,000+20,000,000=245,000,000

I am going to say 55 in other revenue just to make it an even 300.

So we are splitting up 300,000,000 say the fighters split a bit less than half 140 million. 70 a man

If Top Rank does the real promoting but cuts Floyd in on that share he could start approaching 100.

300,000,000 would be a lot but I don't think it is out of the question and who know it could be more.
                You're stupid if you think this fight will sell that much in the state of the world we are in today. Crisis after crisis, good luck Floyd.

Maybe last year when demand was at its peak and before all these tragedies and crisis hits.

Comment

• Manny: "I'll take the test, even take blood from me during rounds. I am not the one who doesn't want this fight".

So when we all thought it was settled....

Floyd: "Ok, now pay me $100M"

LOL! And people still defend this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
                    Floyd will easily get 70 million. If Floyd can get 1.4 million buys and 40 million with Mosley by getting a cut of PPV sales then he can get close to what ever number he is asking for. This fight will have the highest gate in Boxing history and will definitely challenge the PPV record. And you know the PPV will be around $80 if not more.
                    In response to my post that you tried to rebut, the fact is that Manny is going to get ****ted by Bob like always. I laugh when people think Floyd will get 50% and Manny will get 50%. Manny is going to get a percentage of what Bob makes. Floyd will give his people a percentage of what he makes. See the difference. What makes you think Floyd and Manny are going to get even paper? As for 100 million, it sounds to me like Arum skating to a JMM fight. You telling me Floyd would not take 70 million guaranteed. Yeah sure. The only fact we know for sure is that Manny team has been avoiding drug testing. Hence, the Clottey, Margarito, and now Mosley fight.
                    Floyd did not make 40 mil for the Mosley fight. He won't make break in the 60 mil range for this fight I'll bet you on that. You honestly believe he made 40 mil on Mosley? More like the 30 mil range. And standard price it ain't hittin 80 bucks ppv price maybe for hd. The only fact we know for sure is that Floyd says he gonna retire when a threat comes along to take that L. He did it when margarito and cotto were in their primes. Why would he retire when he FINALLY makes the big payday money makin part of his career? When you're hot you better bet big not ***** out and lose out on money... Unless maybe you can be beat..hmm.. Manny agreed up to 4 days within what Floyd asked the first time and surpassed his original demand of 14 days by a week the second time. Fact is, Floyd keeps making excuses when this fight could've happened in march or may last year. 70 mil lol! Did de la Hoya even make 70 mil when he fought He made 52 mil when he fought mayweather with a much bigger share of the pie. So how's Floyd gonna make 70 mil when manny and floyds share will be roughly the same?
                    Last edited by bayareamike; 03-22-2011, 05:38 AM.

Comment

• floyd, you're a ****in joke

Comment

Working...
                      X