Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Roger Mayweather says "100 million dollars" will make the fight happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake OST, fake retirement, fake vacation, denied the negotiation, his mind not in boxing anymore, put himself into legal troubles left and right, moving his OST goal post from 14 days cut off to O days when Pac agreed to 14 days and now 7 days, etc. NOW HE ASKING FOR 100 MILLION DOLLARS?

*****s: "Just take the test!" LOL!

Comment

• Floyd might have the dumbest family members around him. No wonder he does stupid ****.

I seriously doubt he ask for 100mil.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
        Floyd did not make 40 mil for the Mosley fight. He won't make break in the 60 mil range for this fight I'll bet you on that. You honestly believe he made 40 mil on Mosley? More like the 30 mil range. And standard price it ain't hittin 80 bucks ppv price maybe for hd. The only fact we know for sure is that Floyd says he gonna retire when a threat comes along to take that L. He did it when margarito and cotto were in their primes. Why would he retire when he FINALLY makes the big payday money makin part of his career? When you're hot you better bet big not ***** out and lose out on money... Unless maybe you can be beat..hmm.. Manny agreed up to 4 days within what Floyd asked the first time and surpassed his original demand of 14 days by a week the second time. Fact is, Floyd keeps making excuses when this fight could've happened in march or may last year. 70 mil lol! Did de la Hoya even make 70 mil when he fought He made 52 mil when he fought mayweather with a much bigger share of the pie. So how's Floyd gonna make 70 mil when manny and floyds share will be roughly the same?
        Manny didn't agree to 4 days. Stop lying.

I don't even care for the ped bull**** anore but I def going to call somebody out for lying.

Also he was guaranteed 20-22 mil. It's not out if the realm of him getting 40 mil. What you dudes have to understand is they had crazy sponsors along with the ppv sales and the gate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
          Elie: "What is it going to take to make it happen?"

Roger: "$100 million"

I can see many people giving this different interpretations...
          "Wai wait... wha... wha... what angles"

"tha mofa... mofaka"

Drugs (in this particular case crack cocaine), don't do them kids or you'll end up like him.

Comment

• Bravo, MLK, bravo!

Comment

• I pray to God the Pac and FLoyd fight isnt made if floyd gets that much. Floyd should fight for free if he loves the sport. An aartist would paint if he wasnt paid. Of course Floyd should get paid, but what hes worth and thats not 100 million.

He badly dont want the fight.

Comment

• I wish Elie was not so simple and asked him harder questions instead of "Were you the greatest when you fought, Roger?"

Roger:"Hes a club fighter".

Ok Roger, thats why Floyd wants a $100m and continues to persist on OSDT.

Comment

• Oh my freaking lord. I try not to take anything any of the Mayweathers outside Floyd and Jeff take too seriously, but wow.

Comment

• great...now call me when serious negotiations takes place and floyd actually demands 100mil. other than that, continue with the sensationalism guys. good work.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      great...now call me when serious negotiations takes place and floyd actually demands 100mil. other than that, continue with the sensationalism guys. good work.
                      exactly............did anyone see or hear floyd request this? No so nice try!!!!!!!!!

Second if de la hoya made 5o plus mill v. floyd and floyd made 40 mill plus v. mosley, how much is this fight worth? I wouldn't say 100 but at least 60.

How about the guy saying floyd should fight for free....................what ARTIST works for free. All PROS get paid.............He should fight for free with a fight that will generate 200 million dollars? Get the f out of here. Manny and floyd should both pocket 50 plus

Comment

Working...
                      X