Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Roger Mayweather says "100 million dollars" will make the fight happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Request; "Mayweather wants $200,000,000 and wants the fight lazer projected on the moon for the whole world to see."

some people will believe anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by featherFist View Post
      Spin it, all you want. But, we have to remember here that, if Floyd Mayweather is serious about something it is his money, self-proclaimed greatness and his value $$$ of self-worth.

Him demanding $100M for his ultra exciting life and skills is not far-fetched. Think about it for a second, 100M is his last attempt to profit from his undefeated record. Once that is gone, he'll become like his dad and uncle, trash people inside and out that no amount of bling and perfume can hide!
      You don't understand anything about the boxing business do you? You can't DEMAND 100 million if you aren't sure that's what the fight will generate.

This fight is big but 100 million is bigger, nothing is guaranteed.

Just another excuse thrown out by Floyd and his people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        Did you honestly justify Floyd's behavior by comparing him to Charlie Sheen? Hahaha, that is a new one there....have to give you A+ for originality.
        did i justify it or did i say its basically the same thing? theres really not much difference. whether u choose to think sheen assaulting **** stars in hotel rooms equals domestic violence or not...both of them seem to have went off the deep end. and if thats all u got out of what i said...i dunno why im even bothering talking to u.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          *****s new battlecry..."floyd deserves 'em 100 motha****in million, if pac really wants to fight he should fight for free".
          rolmao

Comment

Did you honestly justify Floyd's behavior by comparing him to Charlie Sheen? Hahaha, that is a new one there....have to give you A+ for originality.
            Instead of just talking out your azz you dudes to step your reading comprehension skills up.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
              "Fight Pacquiao"

"Nah, he's too good, take drug tests and then I'll fight him"

"Okay, he'll take the test"

"Give me $100 million"

Comment

• I don't think a single promoter can come up with that much money...that's just not possible.

Even with PPV percentages, gate revenue, and guaranteed purses, under no circumstances would a SINGLE fighter be able to reach that amount. Oscar wasn't able to do it, Floyd wouldn't be able to either. 100 million for Floyd, what does Pacquiao get then? That would be a weak undercard if it ever happened. They'd have to give us a really weak undercard or charge us 70-80 dollars for the PPV event.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                  Elie: "What is it going to take to make it happen?"

Roger: "$100 million"

I can see many people giving this different interpretations...
                  Roger went nuts when he heard "Angles."

Comment

• I've got to give credit to the 2 or 3 people out of the 5 who voted no for coming out here to defend their reasoning.

Comment

You don't understand anything about the boxing business do you? You can't DEMAND 100 million if you aren't sure that's what the fight will generate.

This fight is big but 100 million is bigger, nothing is guaranteed.

Just another excuse thrown out by Floyd and his people.
                      When did Floyd ask for $100m?

Comment

Working...
                      X