No announcement yet.

Video: Roger Mayweather says "100 million dollars" will make the fight happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
    Clear case of pricing himself out of a fight.
    A clear case of you jumping to conclusion to serve your own biases.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Nah that's the biggest duck move in the history of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
        Nah that's the biggest duck move in the history of boxing.
        WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Look at how far I can jump to a conclusion.

Comment

• Whatever I am done with you~

If anyone has anything else to say to me on this topic I will get back at you.

Comment

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Look at how far I can jump to a conclusion.
            Bottomline demanding that kind of money is clearly a way of saying I don't want to fight.

Comment

• You're a f*cling dumbass if you think your theory holds any weight. Their ppv will be lucky to break 2 mil in this time. People are gonna throw kick its/get togethers for the fight with hella people. If you're trying to justify Floyd asking for 100 mil then you're just a nut hugging Floyd defender. That's some bull**** to ask that much and you know it. Maybe 50 at the max for both but 100 mil? Gtf outta here bruh. these Floyd fans are gettin outta hand now real talk I'ma start clownin foreal lmao

Comment

• At this point, the demand for this fight has fizzled. A projection of 3,000,000 ppv buys is naively optimistic. Requesting 100 Million for this fight is definitely a means of avoiding the challenge.

Comment

That is true, I think Manny would make second most though.
                  Arum keeps Manny and Miguel at a distance when it comes to their fight finances. There is a reason Oscar and Floyd left Arum. True on not, if the 100 million is out there to get, Floyd will try to get it. But I will tell you this, I do not believe for one minute that Manny is getting more cheddar than Bob on any of his fights. Manny has too many mouths to feed.

Comment

Agreed...........

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
                      You're a f*cling dumbass if you think your theory holds any weight. Their ppv will be lucky to break 2 mil in this time. People are gonna throw kick its/get togethers for the fight with hella people. If you're trying to justify Floyd asking for 100 mil then you're just a nut hugging Floyd defender. That's some bull**** to ask that much and you know it. Maybe 50 at the max for both but 100 mil? Gtf outta here bruh. these Floyd fans are gettin outta hand now real talk I'ma start clownin foreal lmao
                      Manny is not seeing 50 million.

Comment

Working...
                      X