Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Vitali Klitschko-Odlanier Solis and undercards RbR discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sums up the HW divisions for the past 7 years.

I hope Solis' plane crashes on route to the US...die u fat mother****er...die.

Comment

• Vitali did not "destroy" him. Solis was actually doing well before the "injury." I'm not so sure what happened with his legs.

Comment

• This article is totally bogus It was a glancing blow that hit Solis. He was winning the round and blew out his knee planting his foot forward even before he was hit. My God whats happing to boxing?

Comment

• Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
          Don't feel bad, Vitali made a huge chunk of money for barely breaking a sweat. Feel bad for the 60K in the stands that paid for that fight (and I use the word fight lightly)....
          20k actually it was in an arena, not a stadium.

Comment

• Originally posted by adamk1304 View Post
            Vitali landed a similar punch in the 3rd round against Danny Williams, he threw a left hand about 3 inches away from Williams' face and it put him down badly.
            come on mate hail stones have been known to wobble williams.......

Comment

• this doesnt help vitali any...his fans will claim great victory but all the analysts are riding solis hard

Comment

• Originally posted by J Mac View Post
                "errrrrrrrrrr i errrrr hit him very hard .............. my nickname is Dr Iron fist" Vitali i like you but **** off mate, you sound ****** because you are embarrassed, its natural, just say the other guy was rubbish and ko'ed himself because he was too fat and his knee couldn't take it....
                He hit him hard, Fat Boy had a contusion on his head, but Oner and Fat Boy had this mapped out. It was a heist. Oner is a crook.

Don't pay them and get independent medic opinion.

Comment

• worse than haye v harrison?

Comment

• Originally posted by luxor311 View Post
                    This article is totally bogus It was a glancing blow that hit Solis. He was winning the round and blew out his knee planting his foot forward even before he was hit. My God whats happing to boxing?
                    Winning the round how? He got knocked on his fat ass.

His knee ain't hurt. He wants out of boxing, took the money and ran.

You won't see him again.

Comment

• Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
                      Don't feel bad, Vitali made a huge chunk of money for barely breaking a sweat. Feel bad for the 60K in the stands that paid for that fight (and I use the word fight lightly)....
                      by the way it was 19000 not 60000

Comment

Working...
                      X