Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Vitali Klitschko-Odlanier Solis and undercards RbR discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn poor solis he ****ed up his knee. it looked like he put to much weight on his right knee.

Comment

• Originally posted by IIG View Post
      I still can't believe what I just witnessed. Somebody suggested that Vitali fight Chisora next month. I second that.
      That is a GREAT idea. I hope VK considers it.

Comment

• Very misleading title. I actually had Solis winning the round up until the accident, yes this was an accident. The referee ruled a knockdown for Klitc, which is debatable, could have went either way. I do not think it was a knockdown personally. This fight should be ruled a no contest. I hope Solis' people fight hard for their fighter and at least try to get this overturned.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
          damn poor solis he ****ed up his knee. it looked like he put to much weight on his right knee.
          Come on man.

The guy hates boxing, his manager is a crook, 2+2 =?

Comment

• Man, all I wanted was for this fat, lazy, trash talking mother****er not to embarrass himself (and his people). He found a way to do exactly that in the worst possible way. What a disgrace! All of boxing suffers because of garbage like this!

Comment

• Originally posted by dvb View Post
              solis got off balance from the shot and injured himself

the ref could have seen the leg hurt,given solis a few minutes to let his legs maybe heal,then allow the fight to continue.
              solis boxed well,landed sharp fast shots.

im totally convinced haye outboxes and beats both k bros now.
              it doesn't work like that

Comment

• Originally posted by tmorrison View Post
                Very misleading title. I actually had Solis winning the round up until the accident, yes this was an accident. The referee ruled a knockdown for Klitc, which is debatable, could have went either way. I do not think it was a knockdown personally. This fight should be ruled a no contest. I hope Solis' people fight hard for their fighter and at least try to get this overturned.
                it was definitely a KD

Comment

• Look at Solis' legs. They genuinely looked like they had shut down.

Comment

• Originally posted by tmorrison View Post
                    Very misleading title. I actually had Solis winning the round up until the accident, yes this was an accident. The referee ruled a knockdown for Klitc, which is debatable, could have went either way. I do not think it was a knockdown personally. This fight should be ruled a no contest. I hope Solis' people fight hard for their fighter and at least try to get this overturned.
                    No contest? Are you an idiot or just a moron?

Solis's purse should be held up pending an invesigation.
                    Last edited by ChopperRead; 03-19-2011, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• I didnt get to see it , but sounds like a controverial one round.

You guys think there can be a rematch.

Or was vitali just too much.

**** I missed it.

Comment

Working...
                      X