No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquaio's Adviser Responds To R. Donaire's Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
    I'm not hating, just saying the girl needs to know her place, or better yet choose her words (but hey, she can spew wtv she wants though), or prolly just STFU.

They're beginning to sound jealous that's what. There shouldn't be any IMO. Nonito can crap on Pac's legacy in the future with less issues you see. And this latest one doesn't add up.
    I think they just want to get recognized and paid the big bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      This thread is about Pacquiao's adverser, Rachel Donaire's and Nonito Donaire. Just the sign of Sergio Martinez on my sig makes you postal huh? Funny.
      Yeah right, koncz is a pac's adverser. He's there for adverse effects. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        Rachel didn't come out well in that boxingsce.com interview and koncz is still a sucker no matter what he says.

LOL manager yang si Kockz dati dati alang kasama pag nag iikot pero ngayun makikita mo me mga bodyguards na din, natakot ata ke Ipe

Minsan nakita na namin dumaan yan dito papuntang MP Towers babatuhin namin sana LOL.

Comment

I'm not hating, just saying the girl needs to know her place, or better yet choose her words (but hey, she can spew wtv she wants though), or prolly just STFU.

They're beginning to sound jealous that's what. There shouldn't be any IMO. Nonito can crap on Pac's legacy in the future with less issues you see. And this latest one doesn't add up.
          thing is tho, she didnt come off as jealous if u read closely. they just wanted to gain some recognition in being showcased alongside manny. they never got that, which baffles me to this day. arum dropped the ball. it may have been manny's team who kept it from happening, but what toprank did with donaire's talent for these few yrs is pretty inexcusable.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            I think they just want to get recognized and paid the big bucks.

Pretty much mate. And Rachel seem to know exactly what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              thing is tho, she didnt come off as jealous if u read closely. they just wanted to gain some recognition in being showcased alongside manny. they never got that, which baffles me to this day. arum dropped the ball. it may have been manny's team who kept it from happening, but what toprank did with donaire's talent for these few yrs is pretty inexcusable.
              How can I put it nicely, dang.

Ah nevermind, I'm sayin' we locals see what's up, we just don't read it. But on top of all that I still hope I'm wrong, coz I like Nonito, wish him all the best.

Comment

How can I put it nicely, dang.

Ah nevermind, I'm sayin' we locals see what's up, we just don't read it. But on top of all that I still hope I'm wrong, coz I like Nonito, wish him all the best.
                i feel sorry for donaire. this basically assures he'll never get the pinoy fandom. ah well...what can u do? i had a feeling this would happen. and i think both side have some fault to bear on this.

Comment

LOL manager yang si Kockz dati dati alang kasama pag nag iikot pero ngayun makikita mo me mga bodyguards na din, natakot ata ke Ipe

Minsan nakita na namin dumaan yan dito papuntang MP Towers babatuhin namin sana LOL.
                  Tuta ni arum yang hindut na yan, galit na galit mga pinoy na kasama ni pac dyan sa tangnang yan. Sa susunod na magawi ng sampaloc, pabugbog mo.

Comment

Arum is Mannys Pimp

Manny Pacquiao is an adulterer who has his own pimp to answer to...Blob Arum. Blob wastes Mannys twilight years using him as a tool in his war against Golden Boy....well Golden Boy just won the war so now Blob Arum can just act his age...and die.

Comment

where's her place?.......should she be in the kitchen? maybe fanning you off? exit the 50's ole timer

Comment

Working...
                      X