Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquaio's Adviser Responds To R. Donaire's Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac fought the best before he made it on top (Money-wise & P4p) and gained recognition most of all. Nonito maybe thinks he won't get as much of it if he's not fighting the best under Top Rank. As you can see we won't be seeing Lopez-Gambao anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Al C View Post
      Good move by Nonito. He deserves more HBO airtime, and we want to see him on premuim cable, not obscure PPVs. Arum just wasn't keeping him busy enough. GoldenBoy will keep him real busy. No Gamboa or Juanma, but there's Perez, Darchinyan, Mares, Agbeko, Chris John, and Moreno's still out there when he comes back down to earth and drops his demand of a king's ransom in pay.
      LOL those you mention that ND will going to fight soon are all clowns of boxing at batam division...

GBP is the clown of boxing....

Thats is why Pac gains his stardom status with TR. coz arum knows how to make a superstar..... but GBP makes Chicken starssssss.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        i dont see how this move hurts donaire's career. as long as hes not gonna be shelved for any considerable amount of time, there are many great fights for him on the horizon.

his reasons for leaving are justified and well thought out. u cant hate him for that.
        Sitting down for a long time for Donaire is not far from happening. Bob Arum won't be taking this issue sitting down. Expect a lengthy legal battle and during that time Donaire will be wasting his prime, he's 28 right now. Donaire could have just waited for his own time to shine, remember Pac is on his way out and prolly Donaire will be a shoo into follow the mans footsteps. And I hope Donaire won't go Mosleys way as i see his wife getting too much involved in the business of boxing...just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by bestboxingonly View Post
          As you can see we won't be seeing Lopez-Gambao anytime soon.
          Those guys are a couple of weight classes above Donaire anyway. And might move up themselves before Nonito is even ready to be at 126 lbs.

Plus Donaire is going to make himself a cash cow in the coming years. If any of Bob Arum's fighters want to make good money then all roads will lead to Nonito.

Arum will be forced to deal with Golden Boy and I love it!

Comment

R. Donaire please STFU!

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
              Tuta ni arum yang hindut na yan, galit na galit mga pinoy na kasama ni pac dyan sa tangnang yan. Sa susunod na magawi ng sampaloc, pabugbog mo.
              kita ko sa manila yan bai..sa may mall of asia nung time nung nag bakasyon ako jan sa pinas...sabi nung kasama ko....ay ang pangit!!! mukhang kontrabida!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                i really think koncz is an arum guy in pac's camp. when pac's boxing career is over, koncz will leave him but would still work for top rank. he's right though that in business sense, putting donaire as undercard to pac is rather an additional expense than profit. any donaire fan is a pac fan anyway and would buy the fight whether donaire is in the card or not.

as far as donaire moving to gbp, i totally agree with it. i don't think top rank properly promoted him. he was fed bums but the guy is willing to fight and challenge the top fighters. it's just that arum was not convinced back then that donaire is a star material. it's only now that arum realized donaire has what it takes to become big in boxing.
                true this^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

i'm not surprised that the wife of donaire says the word "divorce" on her last interview...

be careful nonito... she only wants the best amounts because she knew it will be more for her by the time you start losing...

Comment

Working...
                  X