No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquaio's Adviser Responds To R. Donaire's Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

koncz makes a valid argument.

but MP shouldn't sign nonito anyways cause he'd just leave them like he left Shaw and now Top Rank.

Donaire is a mercenary and has no loyalty.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      i dont see how this move hurts donaire's career. as long as hes not gonna be shelved for any considerable amount of time, there are many great fights for him on the horizon.

his reasons for leaving are justified and well thought out. u cant hate him for that.
      Yeah right?!....with the Golden Goose Promotion his fight prospects (mares,Agbeko, etc) will just be worth 500k to $1M.....

But with Top Rank.....a fight with W Vasquez Jr, Gamboa or JuanMa will be around $1M-$5M

So...Is there are many great fights for him on the horizon under Golden Goose?

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
        Oh my goodness.

Rachel's putting Nonito in a really bad spot and it's not gonna help his career.

This was prolly the only acceptable thing Michael Kockz said all his life.

yup, and all this chaos happened while Nonito was Sleeping! hahaha.

I can imagine Nonito waking up and reading about all of this and going "BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DOOOOOOOO!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
          yup, and all this chaos happened while Nonito was Sleeping! hahaha.

I can imagine Nonito waking up and reading about all of this and going "BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DOOOOOOOO!!!"
          Why would he do that?

Comment

Originally posted by DocG View Post
            Yeah right?!....with the Golden Goose Promotion his fight prospects (mares,Agbeko, etc) will just be worth 500k to $1M.....

But with Top Rank.....a fight with W Vasquez Jr, Gamboa or JuanMa will be around $1M-$5M

So...Is there are many great fights for him on the horizon under Golden Goose?
            doaire clearly doesnt wanna move up. if he doesnt wanna move up, golden boy is best for him for now. its not hard to understand. he's obviously not thinking like u are. he has his own agenda. u cant just make up an agenda for the guy. if he wants to stay at bantam, gbp is what is best for him, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              Wooooow. did he just say this...
              Business + women = drama. See what happens when women stray away from the kitchen...

Comment

lets move to boxing

Mr. koncz you stated your case and so does rachel. both of you are right in your own terms so lets hope & pray both pacquiao and nonito will be in good health

Comment

Arum is making all his fighters swcond thats y there doing him dirt donaire went to gbp cotto did a contract with hoya to promote big fights in pr instead of doing it with arum

Comment

Nonito is going to be pissed when he wakes up

NONITO is going to be PISSED when he wakes up! Finding out his honey be TALKING all this TALK to the press. But then again, girls do what they gotta do to get famous.. I wonder if all she wants is MONEY!

Comment

hey i like nonito but this rachel donaire reminds me of yoko. or at least 1 of them b1tches frm REAL HOUSEWIVES OF WHATEVER. she just strikes me as a whiny b1tch always pressurin her husband 4 ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X