No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquaio's Adviser Responds To R. Donaire's Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
    Manny Pacquiao is an adulterer who has his own pimp to answer to...Blob Arum. Blob wastes Mannys twilight years using him as a tool in his war against Golden Boy....well Golden Boy just won the war so now Blob Arum can just act his age...and die.
    well, david haye is a bum and a bi sexual......blob arum>>>>>haye

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      Tuta ni arum yang hindut na yan, galit na galit mga pinoy na kasama ni pac dyan sa tangnang yan. Sa susunod na magawi ng sampaloc, pabugbog mo.

Marunong na nga bossing, simula nung masapak ni Ipe at ng nagalit mga tao sa kanya (kahit ung mga taga Paquita hindi sya trip e) nag hire ng bodyguards anlalaki kargado pa.

Pero bihira na napapadpad yun dito, lagi daw nasa Gensan or Laguna.

Minsan me araw din samen yan hehehe.

Comment

Gary Shaw was right when he called Nonito a traitor,when Nonito left him. Now, Nonito left Bob Arum becuase GBP offered him a bit more lol....to be in pursuit of fame is a negative thing but chase the money is even worse

Comment

For once i agree with K****, If Nonito features on any manny's undercard he wouldnt take peanuts to do that, Am not sure if he said he would do it but i doubt he would be willing to take short money just to feature on the undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            i feel sorry for donaire. this basically assures he'll never get the pinoy fandom. ah well...what can u do? i had a feeling this would happen. and i think both side have some fault to bear on this.
            Now, I got a question for you! Did fighting on cheeseball low budget Pinoy Power PPVs really help Donaire out or do you think getting exposure on HBO is better for him? GBP has an exclusive man-crush relationship with HBO so he will easily get Donaire on air than Top Rank can. All Bob Arum had to do was showcase Donaire once on a Pacquiao PPV and the Filipino people would have taken notice. Instead, he fought in relative obscurity for 3 years straight and only when Bob was scared he might lose him, he gave him the big Montiel fight.

I understand Donaires reasoning for leaving Top Rank. GBP will get him on HBO or even Showtime much more often and even if Agbeko beats Mares, I think Don King would be willing to work with GBP again to set up a unification fight with Donaire. Agbeko doesn't have a belt but if he beats Mares, he will be considered the second or third best bantamweight. And if Moreno signs with GBP, you could get Donaire vs. the winner of Mares-Agbeko and put Moreno on the undercard and have the winners fight later in the year for complete bantamweight supremacy...

Comment

Boxing at that level is all business. If Donaire figures he makes more by leaving let it be. As long he fights legit competition and keeps winning how he has been it should be no problem.

Arum matches up his fighters against winnable competition most of the time but make a lot of money for their fighters. It might hinder a future matchup with Gamboa or Lopez cause Arum is so protective of his fighters and rather match them up within his stable of fighters.

Comment

Pretty much confirms the rumors- Only reason Nonito was never on a Pac undercard is because of Koncz being bitter about him not signing on to MP promotions and letting that scumbag control his career. So basically you can blame Cons for Nonito (trying to) jump ship.

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
                  Now, I got a question for you! Did fighting on cheeseball low budget Pinoy Power PPVs really help Donaire out or do you think getting exposure on HBO is better for him? GBP has an exclusive man-crush relationship with HBO so he will easily get Donaire on air than Top Rank can. All Bob Arum had to do was showcase Donaire once on a Pacquiao PPV and the Filipino people would have taken notice. Instead, he fought in relative obscurity for 3 years straight and only when Bob was scared he might lose him, he gave him the big Montiel fight.

I understand Donaires reasoning for leaving Top Rank. GBP will get him on HBO or even Showtime much more often and even if Agbeko beats Mares, I think Don King would be willing to work with GBP again to set up a unification fight with Donaire. Agbeko doesn't have a belt but if he beats Mares, he will be considered the second or third best bantamweight. And if Moreno signs with GBP, you could get Donaire vs. the winner of Mares-Agbeko and put Moreno on the undercard and have the winners fight later in the year for complete bantamweight supremacy...
                  ive been reading your posts for quite some time and i think ur spot on with just about all of what u said. those cheeseball ppv events did nothing for donaire where it mattered. sure he got pinoy play, but it seems to have done little. if arum truly wanted to, im sure he could have lobbied to get him on a pac card. as his wife said, that is what they were looking for in going to top rank. why it didnt happen boggles me. it just makes no sense. the hbo/gbp/donaire partnership is where the money is at in the immediate future. ppl talk about a potential gamboa/lopez clash but thats at least 2 yrs away at best.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Michael Koncz, the adviser to WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, doesn't agree with the recent comments that were made by Rachel Donaire, the wife of WBC and WBO bantamweight champion Nonito Donaire. During a recent interview with BoxingScene.com, Rachel explained the reasons behind her husband breaking away from promoter Top Rank, and signing with rival outfit Golden Boy Promotions. Some of those reasons include the belief that Nonito was playing second-fiddle to Pacquiao, and the frustration of being denied spots on Pacquiao's undercards.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    Golden Boy Oscar Dela Hoya being a Mexican will make sure that NONITO looses to MEXICAN fighters once he is done milking him. It's the only way to restore the Mexican Pride and create new Mexican Stars.

Comment

i really think koncz is an arum guy in pac's camp. when pac's boxing career is over, koncz will leave him but would still work for top rank. he's right though that in business sense, putting donaire as undercard to pac is rather an additional expense than profit. any donaire fan is a pac fan anyway and would buy the fight whether donaire is in the card or not.

as far as donaire moving to gbp, i totally agree with it. i don't think top rank properly promoted him. he was fed bums but the guy is willing to fight and challenge the top fighters. it's just that arum was not convinced back then that donaire is a star material. it's only now that arum realized donaire has what it takes to become big in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X