Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: I Could End The Pacquiao Fight Quick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he trades with Pac the fight will end quick. He will get KTFO like Hatton.

Comment

i like sugar,i hope he doesnt get knocked down and out,and doesnt get beat to bad,he should knock berto out,fight williams/cotto 2/martinez?.

shane thinks manny will want to go to war,he will find out how wrong he is,pac,especially early will not go toe to toe,he will be on the outside,make shane come to him,hit and move constantly,counter everything shane throws,and confuse him with both hands countering and setting up punches and hard to time movement.

shane knows he dont deal well with movement,if a slightly younger fresher mosley didnt beat cotto,then how is an older one going to beat pac?.

jab and movement,how shane gets beat.

shane always goes for sitting down and knockout punches.

if he got on his toes more and used his speed he might win more rounds and have a better chance of winning close fights/big fights.

shane doesnt have much of a defense.
      doesnt have a well used jab often enough.
      doesnt move around well,wont avoid mannys attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
        Didnt PBF stand right in front of this dude and try to fight? Wasnt he the same guy holding and grappling to keep from getting ktfo by the feather fisted **** from Michigan?

ssm is a fraud and is selling wolf tickets to the gullible. pacq will stand right in front of him after he gasses around rd 4! Then I hope he commences to beat the epo and clear out of his s-curl wearing azz.
        the "feather fisted **** from mich" has a ko rate greater than 50%. the wolf tickets shane is selling have a buy rating as pac is not known for even average defense. shane has a punchers chance vs pacs swiss cheese defense. while shane destroyed tony pac couldnt put him down. so daont sleep on shanes ko power. plus there is a reason roach wouldnt let pac fight shane even at 140lbs. when shane ko's pac dont say i didnt tell you so.

Comment

Originally posted by dvb View Post
          i like sugar,i hope he doesnt get knocked down and out,and doesnt get beat to bad,he should knock berto out,fight williams/cotto 2/martinez?.

shane thinks manny will want to go to war,he will find out how wrong he is,pac,especially early will not go toe to toe,he will be on the outside,make shane come to him,hit and move constantly,counter everything shane throws,and confuse him with both hands countering and setting up punches and hard to time movement.

shane knows he dont deal well with movement,if a slightly younger fresher mosley didnt beat cotto,then how is an older one going to beat pac?.

jab and movement,how shane gets beat.

shane always goes for sitting down and knockout punches.

if he got on his toes more and used his speed he might win more rounds and have a better chance of winning close fights/big fights.

shane doesnt have much of a defense.
          doesnt have a well used jab often enough.
          doesnt move around well,wont avoid mannys attacks.
          i have never observed the pac you describe. in fact all the things you say about shane are true of pac. you describe pac as a well rounded boxer he is not a boxer he is a puncher. all manny knows is toe to toe just like shane. as for shane, he has never been ko'd. pac has twice. if a victory comes by way of ko, it will be shanes hands raised in victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Tacate Beans View Post
            N!gga mosley been trying to hype his old greasy gorilla ass, boxing fans knew, HTF can he beat Pac? when he can't win against a Monkey Mutt from Michigan? N!ggers ain't ****s but ho & tricks. It didn't take PR monkey brain to figure it out that Old chimps mosley has no chance!!!!
            once more

Comment

Originally posted by bdevils View Post
              I wouldn't be shocked @ all...what would be a shock is if Pac takes Mosley's best shots n doesn't go down
              now that would be a shock to me

Comment

Shane must be thinking: "N!gga, please! I ain't backing up from this midget!"

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  stop focusing on power..that isnt gonna beat manny shane,you're making the same mistake everyones made since he moved up..thinking size and power will win this for you...you have no legs and will be a sitting duck for mannys in and out movement..he'll bust you up and stop you in 9.
                  It's the only option he has, either he lands a lucky punch and KOs Pacquiao or he gets wailed on from rounds 2-9 (+3 is Nazim doesn't have a heart).

Comment

In all honesty he could end this fight in a punch. Its a loooooooooooooooooooong shot, but it could happen.

Comment

Mosley will be a live body for 3 rds then Pac wil start teeing off on him for about 6 rds and then coast for the last 3 rds beause he likes Shane. Mosley is a nice guy but he is going to take a bad beating in this fight- by far, the worst beating of his life. /Mosley career

Comment

Working...
                      X