No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: I Could End The Pacquiao Fight Quick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: I Could End The Pacquiao Fight Quick

Three-division, five-time titlist, Shane Mosley (46-6-1, 39 knockouts) is feeling confident as the media tour plays out for his May 7 clash with WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao (52-3-2, 38 KOs) at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Mosley believes in his own power and the ability to knock Pacquiao out with the right shot. He predicts the opportunity to the land that shot will be there because of Pacquiao's high punch output.

[Click Here To Read More]

stop focusing on power..that isnt gonna beat manny shane,you're making the same mistake everyones made since he moved up..thinking size and power will win this for you...you have no legs and will be a sitting duck for mannys in and out movement..he'll bust you up and stop you in 9.

Comment

Comment

Poor Shane...

Comment

just dont gas out stay active and let the ko come if it comes i want this dum pac hype to be done with the guy was given history never earned it will never be considered a great the only reason no station is bad mouthing him is due to popular demand once he retires they will question his history mark

Comment

Comment

me and a few Mosley loyals won't be shocked....but I bet ALOT of other ppl will

Comment

Probable? Probably not. Definitely possible though, seeing as how Manny is there to be hit and loves to throw punches.

Comment

Lol. I know Pacquaio's got this but there'll be plenty of Jinkee gasps and screams just like in the Marquez fight.

Comment

Poor Shane. I guess his mind is playing tricks on him in his old age. Not that Shane can't hit hard but he's fallen too in love with his own power. Like Winky Wright said "Shane doesn't hit as hard as he thinks he does." This fight may end quick but it won't be Shane on the winning end. Another Pac fight with a foregone conclusion.

Comment

Working...
                    X