No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: I Could End The Pacquiao Fight Quick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    just dont gas out stay active and let the ko come if it comes i want this dum pac hype to be done with the guy was given history never earned it will never be considered a great the only reason no station is bad mouthing him is due to popular demand once he retires they will question his history mark

Comment

I strongly believe most here are complete idiots when it comes to boxing knowledge. I personally think Manny will win because he's a great fighter and has too much speed and youth for an aging Mosley. That being said, if Mosley lands the right punch early in the fight then of course he could knock out Manny and this has nothing to do with Manny not being a great fighter. The fact is, Mosley still has great power and if he lands on anyone, he has the ability to knock you out. I'm tired of all the fake boxing fans that believe Manny and Mayweather are invincible. Most here don't even want a real boxing debate because most here are here because they want to talk about how their favorite boxer is some god. What a damn joke.

Comment

N!gga mosley been trying to hype his old greasy gorilla ass, boxing fans knew, HTF can he beat Pac? when he can't win against a Monkey Mutt from Michigan? N!ggers ain't ****s but ho & tricks. It didn't take PR monkey brain to figure it out that Old chimps mosley has no chance!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
          So Mosley's plan is to land one big shot? WTF is he thinking? The only thing he will land is a VIP ticket to the hospital.
          LOL!!

Comment

11/10/2007 "today will be the day cotto gets his first loss"-cotto W12---05/01/2010 "today will be the day gayweather gets his first loss" -gay W12---now its "it could end early"...umm for you mosely for you...

Comment

You are the MAN, Mosley!!!! you could end Pac quickly ........

...but you are not confident enough to put your money where your mouth is...
              ....I love you Mosley but just shut the **** up and stop putting too much pressure on yourself..no need to hype up the fight...people will watch it!!
              !

Comment

first 4/5 rounds, shane has a chance to land some good shots on manny, after that he aint.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  me and a few Mosley loyals won't be shocked....but I bet ALOT of other ppl will
                  The only way this ends early is if Shane does not show up.
                  When he does it will be exhibition city after 3 stanzas.
                  My bread is going to a local food bank, not to guys getting wealthier due to over active imaginations.
                  Loyalty is great. Mosely no longer is.
                  And so we must define insanity: Insanity is beleiving the same 'ole crap Arum would like us to.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    me and a few Mosley loyals won't be shocked....but I bet ALOT of other ppl will
                    I wouldn't be shocked @ all...what would be a shock is if Pac takes Mosley's best shots n doesn't go down

Comment

If he does knock manny out it will be early,slim chance but it could happen

Comment

Working...
                      X