Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: I Could End The Pacquiao Fight Quick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just go to the body. You're not gonna meet him punch for punch, you were chosen as an opponent because you can't meet him punch for punch.

But Manny's body is soft.

Margarito spent his first what? 5 or 6 rounds trying to box Manny? (awesome fight-plan Garcia) and Margarito got busted up for being that stupid. He's not a boxer, but for whatever reason he was trained to start boxing? How dumb do you have to be to try "that experiment" at this point of Margs career? But the moment Margarito went to back to his old self and worked the body, just like he did in the Cintron fight, just like he did in the Cotto fight, he had Manny Pacquiao about to take a dump in his own pants. He hurt Pacquiao to the body, bad.

So if Shane want's to win, he can't try to meet Pacquiao punch for punch to the face. Mix in a highly active body attack and you'll have more than just a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by roel View Post
      If there's a chance, Manny will KO Mosley just to look more impressive than Mayweather win over Mosley.
      another idiotic ******* with little to no knowledge of the sport.
      You pac fanatics can't go one day without mentioning Floyd.

You tards have already been figured out long ago, because there's not much to you morons.

Comment

I agree, he can end it quick. He's one mistake away from ending the fight À la hatton. Having said that, Mosley has a granite chin and beastly power, but all the power in the world won't help him if he doesn't let his hands go. This is the biggest fight in his life so he's going to bring it.....right? Unfortunately, there are two reasons why Mosley can't pull the trigger any longer. First, he has stamina issues, so he has to pace himself or risk vulnerability and a possible KO/TKO in the latter rounds. Second, he's worry of incoming punches. Thinking about the barrage of punches coming the other way will seriously reduce any output. These two factors indicate that it will be a lopsided beating because if there are qualities essential to beating manny, they are stamina and a willingness to exchange. Clottey didn't want to get hit and we all witnessed the outcome. Despite being slower than Manny Cotto gave Pacquiao hell in the first few rounds. If he would've retain the pace and fight Manny fire with fire, it would've been a closely contested fight,but he had no confidence in his stamina, so he was outgunned. So we have Clottey who could've punched along with Pacquiao all night, but didn't want to get; and Cotto who was willing to trade, but his lungs collapsed. Imagine Manny facing a fighter who don't want to get hit and also lacks stamina? What will be the outcome? We will find out on May 7.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
          if i was shane i would stand in the middle of the ring, never take a step until pac comes forward and then at most 2-4 steps to set up distance and throw short hard shots down and up 2-4 at most and at a time. conserve energy and do not waste anything. dont try to out box, dont try to out counter, just make those shots sharp and legit, keep pac from flying around with 6-10 punch combos.

a fighter never loses power with age, he loses his legs and agility and ability to counter with the same speed and reactions.
          That is EXACTLY what I would do !! And I would look at catching Pac coming in with a counter. His two-handed punching style is not that hard to exploit, but Manny's speed will still give Shane massive problems.

Comment

Working...
          X