Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: I Could End The Pacquiao Fight Quick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmfao, rofl, lmao... This from a guy who looked like **** against that bum sergio mora, the same sergio mora that got outclassed by a c fighter in brian vera... I hate when these boxers think they can say whatever they want and expect boxing fans to believe their crap and the hype... Now there are some idiots on this own site who claim to be hard core boxing fans that actually believe the crap coming out of mosleys mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Poor Shane. I guess his mind is playing tricks on him in his old age. Not that Shane can't hit hard but he's fallen too in love with his own power. Like Winky Wright said "Shane doesn't hit as hard as he thinks he does." This fight may end quick but it won't be Shane on the winning end. Another Pac fight with a foregone conclusion.
      I was thinking the same thing. After Shane nailed Mayweather in the second round, all he was trying to do was load up and land another big shot. Floyd saw it coming and was able to pop Shane enough and Shane never got his punches off. Ever since he beat ODLH the first time and starting knocking guys out with big shots (Diaz, Taylor and Stone) he tried to turn into a power puncher. His father was even on the bandwagon calling the term for Shane's style of fighting Power Boxing. Too bad because the only way Shane has a chance of winning is by taking power off the shots and just throwing more punches and trying to just touch Pacquiao. If he loads up he might nail Pacquiao but I highly doubt it and by the mid to late rounds, Shane will be getting pummelled if he lasts that long...

Comment

Didnt PBF stand right in front of this dude and try to fight? Wasnt he the same guy holding and grappling to keep from getting ktfo by the feather fisted **** from Michigan?

ssm is a fraud and is selling wolf tickets to the gullible. pacq will stand right in front of him after he gasses around rd 4! Then I hope he commences to beat the epo and clear out of his s-curl wearing azz.

Comment

Shane's going to be looking for that one big shot, if it lands flush and KO's Manny, great. If it doesnt work by say round 4/5, Manny is going to beat the **** out of Shane and the sad thing is I don't think Shane knows what he's in for.

Comment

I could win the lottery, Shane is just waiting to cash in $.

Comment

So Mosley's plan is to land one big shot? WTF is he thinking? The only thing he will land is a VIP ticket to the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Three-division, five-time titlist, Shane Mosley (46-6-1, 39 knockouts) is feeling confident as the media tour plays out for his May 7 clash with WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao (52-3-2, 38 KOs) at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Mosley believes in his own power and the ability to knock Pacquiao out with the right shot. He predicts the opportunity to the land that shot will be there because of Pacquiao's high punch output.

[Click Here To Read More]
                And by ending it he means going down in the earlier rounds.

Comment

I think Freddie Roach is going to have Pacquiao run the same game plan they did with Margarito early on, which was punch then get out, probably even more so because Shane is much faster than Margarito. But Pacquiao does like to exchange, which makes him both dangerous and there to be hit. This should be a very entertaining fight.....cant wait.

Comment

I can definitely see Mosley KOing Pac. Hope I'm wrong though.

Comment

shane is not stupid... of course he wants to end the fight early so he can cash that check and save himself from a beating... pacman's pass and future opponents should take notes from shane....

Comment

Working...
                      X