Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are the ppv numbers??????

Comment

• what are ppv # for mayweather-cotto?????

??????????????????????????????? Pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        As far as i can see catchweights are cool because pac does em. thats youre logic right? im out. all hail lord pacquiao.
        no one said any such thing, but you trying to shove false pretentions into the thread before running off is a good idea since you've reached the end of the rope and have basically been proven wrong
        Last edited by SplitSecond; 05-07-2012, 06:26 AM.

Comment

• Ali was a beast, he had to retire for a couple of years thanks to the goverment ... unlike floyd who retires for the fun of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            As far as i can see catchweights are cool because pac does em. thats youre logic right? im out. all hail lord pacquiao.
            The reason this is happening is cause Manny's the biggest draw (other than Floyd) and everyone wants to fight him, even guys much bigger than him, so the only way to do it is to compromise on weight. Look at Martinez, he's offering to come down to 150 to fight Floyd cause that's where the money is (no pun intended). If Floyd beats him at 150 you can't say Martinez was drained cause it was his decision to do that. That's the same thing with Oscar and Manny, it's not like Manny had the leverage in those negotiations and forced Oscar to come down. Oscar did it cause he thought it was any easy pay against a smaller fighter but it backfired.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
              The reason this is happening is cause Manny's the biggest draw (other than Floyd) and everyone wants to fight him, even guys much bigger than him, so the only way to do it is to compromise on weight. Look at Martinez, he's offering to come down to 150 to fight Floyd cause that's where the money is (no pun intended). If Floyd beats him at 150 you can't say Martinez was drained cause it was his decision to do that. That's the same thing with Oscar and Manny, it's not like Manny had the leverage in those negotiations and forced Oscar to come down. Oscar did it cause he thought it was any easy pay against a smaller fighter but it backfired.
              don't agree with this

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Actually your mom gives me green k every time I come over to visit. Lets just say when I leave shes very satisfied :boobies::*******:
                Don't be so modest. I'm pretty sure everyone is very satisfied when you leave

Comment

• Well Floyd did win.

Comment

• Please

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                      Skip Bayless will explain his reasoning tomorrow morning on First Take.

I personally can't wait to hear this.
                      LMAO. He actually scored it for Floyd, but talked mad sh** after on Twitter. Dude is a genius troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X