No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Pac vs. JMM at 144 should have been a mismatch.

Never thought Cotto would get "Gatti'd", just thought he'd lose a wide UD. And he did.
    atleast this guy is man enough...

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      I guess if you are wrong you are an idiot. I wish where I could live in a world where I always right...
      lol here is one. The problem I got with you is that you make these stupid ass predictions like you know **** about the sport and then when it doesn't happen you make excuses. I bet you also thought pac-jmm was a joke fight and then when marquez did great you flip-flop and call pac overrated.

Comment

The only way to explain your Green K is all the bulls**t accounts you make, and you probably give yourself karma points, because you are delusional.
        Actually your mom gives me green k every time I come over to visit. Lets just say when I leave shes very satisfied :boobies::*******:

Comment

• there the same einsteins who scored the fight for floyd

lmao they don't know **** about boxing

Comment

Pac vs. JMM at 144 should have been a mismatch.

Never thought Cotto would get "Gatti'd", just thought he'd lose a wide UD. And he did.
            See... did u just start watching boxing in 2010? JMM was all wrong for pac as evidenced with their prior fights. so how was it a mismatch? And then when it wasn't a mismatch you people then say " OMG pac got exposed ".

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
              youre ******ed..the negotiation halted becuase of the OST cut off, not the split dummy..and arum never asked for more than 50%, floyd did.. floyd changed his 14 day cut off to no cut off...and now, wants all the ppv money....
              You don't have a clue. After the 1st negotiation stalled, because of the OSDT, Floyd met all the ludicrous terms and demands made by Team Pacquiao and offered him 50/50. They ran. After that sequence it was lies after lies after lies.

"Pacquiao's cut takes 6 months to heal", "I'm building a new stadium"...what kind of excuses are those? Also, Arum is still saying he doesn’t know who to contact to make the Mayweather fight.
              Last edited by Main Source; 05-07-2012, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                A boxer is a moron for thinking he won the fight. Good thing that NEVER happens. Boxer always admit defeat in fights. He's so stupid.
                Cotto gave Floyd his toughest fight ever but yet these aholes
                Say they wouldn't watch a rematch,,, I wish these two fought 5 more times,, they brung out the best in each other the way gatti and ward did even though gatti was always a better technical fighter than ward

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
                  lol here is one. The problem I got with you is that you make these stupid ass predictions like you know **** about the sport and then when it doesn't happen you make excuses. I bet you also thought pac-jmm was a joke fight and then when marquez did great you flip-flop and call pac overrated.
                  I think they were both poor "match-ups". Just because both underdogs ended up doing better doesn't mean they were good match-ups. Although I always thought JMM would give Pac problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
                    What stupid ass predictions have I made? Take your time I am waiting.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
                      no..but when youre wrong all the time..then you have to re evaluate your abilty to think properly....
                      Give me 3 instances where I was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X