No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Anybody that thinks Pac can touch Floyd are off in the head , he will make Pac look ****** , Cotto was 10 pds above where Pac fought him , bigger and stronger and he was in great shape and came to win , best stamina Cotto has shown , Floyd is amazing his skills are unreal , gee if he had KO power he would be blowing everybody out of 3 divisions with not a CW in site .

Mosley fought a great fight Canello is a little over rated , maybe the weight is what Mosley needs at this stage of the game seems to flatten him at 147 , hope he retires though .
    im not off my head, if cotto can, pac can twice touch him as much!

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
      I apologize to the boricuas. Did Miguel ever prove me wrong.

Even though the way he fought pissed me off, he...had a good fight.

Really entertaining fight. The theater experience was amazing. So many Cotto fans came in and by the time they left they were chanting Money. When Floyd rocked Cotto in the 12th the room was shaking.

Fight was worth it. It was great. Both of them fought like champions.
      doubt that unless you were in some gay bath house theater.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerry2dope
        40-0 against better competition than Floyds career. Jelly?
        I think you have that backwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxmaniac123 View Post
          I told myself I will not spend a dime on Floyd or Pac until they fight each other. This is why they ultimately refuse to get in the ring with each other - because people keep buying their less-than-desired fights! We keep giving these two cowards money and they keep taking it. Until they are forced to fight each other they will continue giving us less than ideal fights. We have to stop, regardless of how much we love this sport. Floyd can keep making statements like "If I'm a coward then I'm a rich coward" or something to that effect. They always find a way to sign a contract with everyone but each other. As men I blame them not the promoters.

Just my two cents. I know many will disagree but I had to get this off my chest. Thanks.
          After the Corrales fight, I swore, that if a PPV fight came along involving Mayweather, I would not buy it-and I never have. Never will, no matter whom he fights

Comment

• YEa, I expected to see a couple Pac fans to come on here and talk sh.it, and I've seen some bizarre stuff on here that made me wanna embed the "How Bizarre" song from the 90's on youtube, but never did I think when I logged back into this site after this fight was I expecting anyone to say this fight was close, let alone anyone say Cotto won. Lol....These guys HAVE to be alts...They've got to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
              YEa, I expected to see a couple Pac fans to come on here and talk sh.it, and I've seen some bizarre stuff on here that made me wanna embed the "How Bizarre" song from the 90's on youtube, but never did I think when I logged back into this site after this fight was I expecting anyone to say this fight was close, let alone anyone say Cotto won. Lol....These guys HAVE to be alts...They've got to be.
              One guy said Mayweather is no longer a top fighter and Canelito would win in 4....

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                I think you have that backwards.
                Lol. He's f.ucking kidding me, right? These guys either are alts and trolling, or the average I.Q level just dropped in the 30's and 40's...Jesus Christ.

Comment

• Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
                  People watch Khan as he's been in some exciting fights. Go and watch Khan-Maidana and Khan-Peterson once you've finished sucking your morning d1ck.

I never said he'd win or it would be close. But there's various interesting elements- Khan's speed trying to penetrate Mayweather's defence, Khan having a similar reach and trying to keep Mayweather on the end of his jab, Mayweather's movement and counter punching in response to the speed and so on.
                  what this guy said. If it goes 12 khans speed/volume will be a big factor. Khan definitely needs a few fights at the higher weight. He needs to bulk up quite a bit. He can't be going into a fight weighing 5 pounds less than his opponent. I think that might have been a reason peterson was able to take his punches well.

Comment

• Question for you guys. Given the circumstances, and I don't like to inquire like this alot but would you Mayweather fans be interested in a rematch?
                    Consider Cotto vs Canelo, and Miguel winning the strap. Is that a fight Mayweather is liable to revisit after his sentencing is up and would the fans want it?

Comment

• Khan is flawed. Has been. Just lost.

Of course Mayweather is ready. Perfect timing.

Comment

Working...
                      X