No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    You think that Faceoff was legit? I thought it was a joke...there was no tension at all in that, nothing. Cotto: "I love Floyd Mayweather, he is amazing"
    Floyd: "Miguel Cotto is a great champion"

All that is fine and good but it looks like we are gonna get another wwe freakshow with Cotto stage diving into the crowd to bust a kneecap or something so Floyd gets the win on points. Either that or another Pac-Clottey type fight.
    Floyd dont have those types of fights...the face off was wack for a reason...two guys respect eachother too much, and One guy(Floyd) is just avery awkward guy in general...That dont mean the fight is gonna be like Pac's fake fights...Floyd dont do those things, he trains cuz he likes to FIGHT...Whats gonna happen is, Cotto will get a marquez like beating, try to cover up, get trapped in a corner, and Floyd will throw combinations to try to finish him faster than Pac did..It will be exciting like all of Floyd's fights!Except it will have that New Mayweather thing to it..u know...the aggressive version

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Thats not the point! Floyd respected Cotto, but WAAAY too much. He was acting best buddies, touching on him, and I was like, 'yea okay whatever'. Then he starts changing the subject, talking about gambling, getting up, moving around too much, It was very awkward! Im scared their gonna put this on the urban sites! Its gonna HUMILIATE Floyd and make a joke of this fight! He was acting like Cotto's promoter too much too, I didnt like that.
      Your way over exaggerating man. He adjusted his seat a two times, talked about his life outside the ring, gambling to be specific and showed respect. Reading what you had to say made it sound like he some crackhead who can't stand still

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        You think that Faceoff was legit? I thought it was a joke...there was no tension at all in that, nothing. Cotto: "I love Floyd Mayweather, he is amazing"
        Floyd: "Miguel Cotto is a great champion"

All that is fine and good but it looks like we are gonna get another wwe freakshow with Cotto stage diving into the crowd to bust a kneecap or something so Floyd gets the win on points. Either that or another Pac-Clottey type fight.
        the faceoff lacked luster i wont lie,, i think he picks up the bad mouthing come 24/7

so i have a ? for floyd critics you guys always talk about arrogant he is how much bad talkin he doin how disrespectful the man is,, but when he finally give you a nice presentable non ****y respectable floyd,,, the typical answer is "cotto look bought"

he's not overlooking cotto,, miguel can lay anybody on there tushy with that left hook to the body!

but he wasnt "promotin" cotto like i seen some posters saying he was just proving a point that he's fighting a hell of a fighter on cotto and a MUCH HEALITHER (typo) cotto then pacrat

Comment

• Hard to watch at times.

Why Mayweather kept getting up and talking about gambling was awful.

Poor face-off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            Your way over exaggerating man. He adjusted his seat a two times, talked about his life outside the ring, gambling to be specific and showed respect. Reading what you had to say made it sound like he some crackhead who can't stand still
            Man he was all over the place, asking for his Ipad, u can damn near see the reflection off the guy he's talking to, off of the glare of his eyes...and Im like why is THIS guy getting involved in the face off...it was WIGGEDY WACK!!!

Comment

• Almost as boring as the Pac-Clottey one.

But it's like Max said towards the end...it's hard to show/feel any anger towards someone like Cotto.

Seemed a pretty relaxed face-off but who cares about the face-off? People need to relax and quit moaning for the sake of moaning.

If you that bored by it, don't watch it again, don't comment about it and don't watch the 24/7 if it bothers you that much.

It's what they do when they get in the ring that matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                Almost as boring as the Pac-Clottey one.

But it's like Max said towards the end...it's hard to show/feel any anger towards someone like Cotto.

Seemed a pretty relaxed face-off but who cares about the face-off?

It's what they do when they get in the ring that matters.
                Yea but normally we get all excited, and watch the face off's multiple times...Im scared their gonna put this trash on worldstar hip hop!

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Cotto's extremely boring.....

he should never be on another face off/24/7 ever again.
                  The Cotto/Margo one was very boring to

Comment

• Pretty terrible face off.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      Yea but normally we get all excited, and watch the face off's multiple times...Im scared their gonna put this trash on worldstar hip hop!
                      Your scared their gonna put it on worldstarhiphop? Possibly the gayest thing I've heard.

You sure that you ain't Leonard Ellerbe?

Comment

Working...
                      X