No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    what a joke, Floyd paid that man off, lol. They were worse than Pac and Clottey....lol
    It's a bit early for excuses.

Save them for May 5th.

Comment

what a joke, Floyd paid that man off, lol. They were worse than Pac and Clottey....lol
      pet peeve from *******s ALMOST all of floyd fights are "bought" ya'll just mad 42 have tried 42 have failed! and come may05th he addin another belt to the dust collection he gonna put it on that puertorican's ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        You think Cotto would let Floyd choke him up like he did
        to Ortiz...Lol
        That **** would never happen
        That doesn't make any sense? I didn't refer to that "choking" incident did I?

I talked about people's reaction following the Ortiz-Mayweather face-off. If you're going to make a point, at least make it relevant bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
          I haven't seen it yet but it's like Floyd can't win.

He acts like a boss...he gets ****.
          He acts like a prick...he gets ****.
          He acts nice...he gets ****.

Regardless of the demeanor he portrays at times...he can be a respectful guy. Just ask the family of Genaro Hernandez.
          I guess he's in a lose-lose situation

Comment

Cotto is not Ortiz
            remember that...
            you're right...
            Ortiz makes Cotto take a knee quicker than Margarito did bro...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
              In the eyes of a lot of "fans" him & Pac are, unless they fight each other.

A lot of the hate is pathetic though. While it's not THE fight everyone wanted to see...it's still a good fight. People should be happy instead of pissing and moaning and giving their so-called "expert" opinion from being in front of a computer screen.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                he's said it himself multiple times no one gonna give him his due he been domanatin the sport for along time and nothing but hate comes towards him but the dollar $$$$ worth it

Comment

Floyd was nervous
                  Getting up, checking bets
                  Checking Cottos watch out,
                  Talking about shoes...
                  That's not the Floyd we know...
                  Idk he looked worried to me...

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                    I haven't seen it yet but it's like Floyd can't win.

He acts like a boss...he gets ****.
                    He acts like a prick...he gets ****.
                    He acts nice...he gets ****.

Regardless of the demeanor he portrays at times...he can be a respectful guy. Just ask the family of Genaro Hernandez.
                    Thats not the point! Floyd respected Cotto, but WAAAY too much. He was acting best buddies, touching on him, and I was like, 'yea okay whatever'. Then he starts changing the subject, talking about gambling, getting up, moving around too much, It was very awkward! Im scared their gonna put this on the urban sites! Its gonna HUMILIATE Floyd and make a joke of this fight! He was acting like Cotto's promoter too much too, I didnt like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      Thats not the point! Floyd respected Cotto, but WAAAY too much. He was acting best buddies, touching on him, and I was like, 'yea okay whatever'. Then he starts changing the subject, talking about gambling, getting up, moving around too much, It was very awkward! Im scared their gonna put this on the urban sites! Its gonna HUMILIATE Floyd and make a joke of this fight! He was acting like Cotto's promoter too much too, I didnt like that.
                      Well seeing as you always refer to Floyd's 42-0 record as "we", I'm sure he'll be deeply concerned that you feel this way. Have a word Leonard.

Comment

Working...
                      X