No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Floyd knows that there are still question marks with Cotto after his 2 defeats.
    Cheato used plaster on him, Pac drained him.. now Floyd is facing him at his natural weight and you guys are still hating?

Comment

• Originally posted by nicamarvin View Post
      Cheato used plaster on him, Pac drained him.. now Floyd is facing him at his natural weight and you guys are still hating?

Cotto is undefeated at jr middle and has a 100% KO ratio, even higher than George Foreman and Vitali at their best weight class.

Floyd Fighting Cotto at his best weight like a G

Comment

• Lol @ mayweather trying to get cotto upset with the gambling crap

Failed

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
          Makes no sense...but whatever floats your boat Leonard.

(wait for ******ed "43-0 Bro" to resurface).
          43-0 Bro !

Comment

• I thought Floyd was disrespectful on a certain level.... Yeah he complimented Cotto... But at the same time he was rude, talking about his gambling and his bets which had nothing to do with anything, looking off camera and everything, it was classless imo.

Cotto stayed focused on the promo.

Comment

• Personally I think Floyd respects Cotto so he was trying to work him up so Cotto would give him a reason to be an ass but Cotto didn't so it's hard to be an ass to someone so chill. But like he said cotto a silent killer so don't be fooled may 5th it's going down

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                Floyd was nervous
                Getting up, checking bets
                Checking Cottos watch out,
                Talking about shoes...
                That's not the Floyd we know...
                Idk he looked worried to me...
                This is why I hate Miguel Cotto.

His fucking fans are annoying as fuck, a pack of delusional no-nothings.

Floyd talked about shoes in another face off, he asked Kellermen "Are those Prada's?".

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  I thought Floyd was disrespectful on a certain level.... Yeah he complimented Cotto... But at the same time he was rude, talking about his gambling and his bets which had nothing to do with anything, looking off camera and everything, it was classless imo.

Aye ree***ulous, it was HORRIBLE...It was borring, Floyd was Cotto's best buddy/promoter/number 1 fan...Cotto seemed uncomfortable by how much Floyd was jocking him..Max seemed lost he aint kno what to do..it was WIGGEDY WIZZZAAACKKK!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    I thought Floyd was disrespectful on a certain level.... Yeah he complimented Cotto... But at the same time he was rude, talking about his gambling and his bets which had nothing to do with anything, looking off camera and everything, it was classless imo.

This.

I was thinking the same thing. Very disrespectful, well the whole face off was really lame too. Respect to Miguel, very professional as always.

War Miguel.

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                      This is why I hate Miguel Cotto.

His fucking fans are annoying as fuck, a pack of delusional no-nothings.

Floyd talked about shoes in another face off, he asked Kellermen "Are those Prada's?".
                      Hate?

Like real genuine hate? Or just an expression...?

Comment

Working...
                      X