• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    REAL FIGHTERS PRESENT A REAL FIGHT
    Miguel Cotto
    maybe cotto is scared of the KILLER SUCKERPUNCH OF Floyd

Comment

• Comment

• 24/7 will have the trainer interaction and it'll be more interesting.

Cotto doesn't say anything in interviews. Always the same answer. Floyd even tried to work him up and nothing. Instead it turned into a weird interview.

Mayweather explaining the way a spread works?

Comment

• Mayweather - Cotto face off!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqijirZVAxs

Enjoy!

Comment

• thanks dude.

Comment

• That was quite the giggle-fest.

Comment

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                he's said it himself multiple times no one gonna give him his due he been domanatin the sport for along time and nothing but hate comes towards him but the dollar $$$$ worth it
                You think that Faceoff was legit? I thought it was a joke...there was no tension at all in that, nothing. Cotto: "I love Floyd Mayweather, he is amazing"
                Floyd: "Miguel Cotto is a great champion"

All that is fine and good but it looks like we are gonna get another wwe freakshow with Cotto stage diving into the crowd to bust a kneecap or something so Floyd gets the win on points. Either that or another Pac-Clottey type fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                  Well seeing as you always refer to Floyd's 42-0 record as "we", I'm sure he'll be deeply concerned that you feel this way. Have a word Leonard.
                  It was TERRIBLE!!!!..U aint even seen it, yet, watch ur gonna see how bad it is...I feel humiliated FOR Floyd!

Comment

• Floyd is a Cotto stan.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      Thats not the point! Floyd respected Cotto, but WAAAY too much. He was acting best buddies, touching on him, and I was like, 'yea okay whatever'. Then he starts changing the subject, talking about gambling, getting up, moving around too much, It was very awkward! Im scared their gonna put this on the urban sites! Its gonna HUMILIATE Floyd and make a joke of this fight! He was acting like Cotto's promoter too much too, I didnt like that.
                      I couldn't agree more....

Comment

Working...
                      X