No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rayb112 View Post
    Right! Floyd offered him that years ago...know he wants to accept it because he can't fight anyone else that's gonna generate that type of MONEY especially under Top Rank...Floyd knows this better than anyone that's why he can dictate the split...THIS IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND!

Oil Companies can jack up the price on gas because you can't get it from anywhere else...ITS CALLED CAPITALISM!!!
    Err..yeah it is. Floyd also knows that if the terms arent fair and roughly equal, then there is no fight. Offering the P4P no1, the guy you actually came back to fight **** terms can easily be viewed as ducking. Now that really isnt that hard to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Yeh..80% of not very much is better than 50% of likely the highest grossing fight of all time. Jesus wept.
      You too obviously don't know much either. SMH 80% of not much. When was the last time a Floyd fight generated not very much. It's funny how everyone talked sh** about Floyd demanding 100 million to fight Manny (even though he said he never demanded that) but when the fight is not being made they say he is passing on a $100 million payday. You guys are funny.

Comment

Err..yeah it is. Floyd also knows that if the terms arent fair and roughly equal, then there is no fight. Offering the P4P no1, the guy you actually came back to fight **** terms can easily be viewed as ducking. Now that really isnt that hard to understand.

I can remember a guy named Oscar who was PVP King and this younger guy named Mayweather who was the p4p King...Do I need to explain the rest of the story!

Comment

• Avoiding Manny by going after a bigger threat....

The logic behind these guys

Comment

• Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
            You too obviously don't know much either. SMH 80% of not much. When was the last time a Floyd fight generated not very much. It's funny how everyone talked sh** about Floyd demanding 100 million to fight Manny (even though he said he never demanded that) but when the fight is not being made they say he is passing on a $100 million payday. You guys are funny.
            I really dont understand Floydiot logic, so this really made no sense to me.

Comment

• A lot of people are almost guaranteeing that a Floyd - Pac fight breaks the Oscar - Floyd records. I think it will come close but as big as Floyd and Pac are, I still believe Oscar is a much bigger draw than both Floyd and Pac.

Comment

I can remember a guy named Oscar who was PVP King and this younger guy named Mayweather who was the p4p King...Do I need to explain the rest of the story!
                There really isnt that much between Floyd and Manny in terms of ppv, so its a pretty poor comparison for you to make. Furthermore, as a fan I really dont care how much they generate, I just want to see them fight. If Floyd wants to price himself out, then its on him imo.

Comment

I really dont understand Floydiot logic, so this really made no sense to me.
                  No, you are just a dumb*ss and don't understand any logic or you just don't have common sense. Most Pac fans are missing one of the two if not both.

Comment

How do you figure money wise...last I checked Manny wanted 50/50!!! Martinez said he would do 80/20...So how in the h3ll is Floyd getting 100 mil? He can make more money fighting Sergio with 80/20 then Pac with 50/50....May vs Pac might sell more PPV's but if have to split down the middle its 50 mil a piece...

I don't think he knows the concept of percentage lol.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                      You Floydiots really are something else, you all didn't get the logic behind this f****ing thread!!! Isn't it Floyd who said that "only money makes sense in making a fight"... So why is he jumping up to MW so soon when the biggest money fight in history is right at the tip of his nose??!!! A LOGICAL businessman would go to fight a one-dimensional-beatable-midget, not risk his zero in the process then get his 100mill paycheck... Then afterwards, go strengthen his legacy further by fighting a riskier MW champ for 40mill... Isn't that the right logical path to take??!!!
                      I didn't no Floyd already jumped to MW...Link Please...Get the **** OUT HERE

Comment

Working...
                      X