No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Cotto's team said to the head because that is absolutely what they're not gonna do, you'll see.
    Can't believe it took til page two to figure this out.

Comment

• For any of oyu who think Cottos plan is so cut and dry: Bring him to ropes and throw alot of punches or try to have his sparring partners mimick the back peddling fight style, he is obviously not going to just work on those, In the fight game, you have to be prepared for everything and
      Miguel is not oging to tell people what his exact game plan will be. How many times have we seen fighters say they will do one thing and then come figh night it turns out the whole training camp was based off a different game plan?

Comment

• Cotto and his circus can fight with whatever joke of a formula they have conjured up. It will not make a difference as Floyd is going to school him in similar fashion he did Marquez.

Cotto is a good fighter but he way head over heels if he thinks he will defeat Floyd. Good pay day for both boxers.
        Last edited by zab191; 03-29-2012, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• This is bad. This guy is not adequete for a Floyd sparring partner.

Cotto camp is notoriously cheap, I'm not too surprised.

Comment

• Just like Henry or any of Floyd's sparring partners are nearly as good as Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
              Easy, just think if you can for 1 second and say to yourself this is boxing and anything can happen in 12 rds if it gets to that but I seriously doubt May will
              knock Cotto out and I'll beat my left nut on that!

WAR COTTO PUNETA!!

PRPP
              Ouch!!!
              I just got my vasectomy done six months ago

Comment

• Be better get that cardio in and start running miles if he want to last the 12 rds

Comment

• Well I guess Cotto won't get much rest.

Comment

• Miguel is going to mix it up all night.

At times we will see him apply smart-tactical pressure, reset and box. Single, double and tripple jab, countering PBF's counters with angles. Then, allow Floyd to apply some pressure and fight on the back foot aka Margarito fight, turn FMJr. and comback with smart pressure and body combos.

He will allow Floyd to pressure him to the ropes, and turn him, and attack the body. If on the ropes, he will throw 2:1 body punches vs. head.

His jab will a power jab focused on the center of the chest (middle/upper externum) and moving up to the head and vice. Like 2 x chest, 1 x head, and vice.

He will punch Mayweather's shoulder and arm over and over again. By the later rounds his arm will be tired, hurt, and slower.

Watch Miguel time FMJr's counter, duck and side step. He will be ready with a power jab on top and left hook to body.

Cotto will stop FMJ under 10 rounds.
                    Last edited by Da Boxer; 03-29-2012, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• War Miguel!

Comment

Working...
                      X