Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn I can't believe this stuff starts soon, R.I.P. Cotto.

Comment

• They have too much respect for each other, the build up won't be great.

But Floyd is out to make a statement, he's gonna go for the KO and because of that I think it's gonna be a much better fight then most expect even if it's mostly one-sided.

Comment

• Cotto won't die

Comment

• good shit. I notice how Floyd respects Cotto as well. He didn't even say that he'll win and said just 'tune-in to find out'. He even put his hand out first to shake Cotto's hand. Am I analyzing too much?

With that said, I still think it's gonna be Floyd winning by late rounds stoppage tko.

Comment

• It's crazy how much respect Mayweather has for Cotto. Can't wait to see the whole thing though.

Comment

• Something is telling me that floyd choose miguel thinking what everybody says, that he is damaged but when kellerman asked miguel how he gonna beat floyd the face of floyd listening the answer change 100%, i thinks that he had respect for the loses of miguel and how he overcame because we all know his fear of losing and miguel is man that batteled 11 round of plastered hands, thats something heavy, but the time past and floyd will win at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                good shit. I notice how Floyd respects Cotto as well. He didn't even say that he'll win and said just 'tune-in to find out'. He even put his hand out first to shake Cotto's hand. Am I analyzing too much?

With that said, I still think it's gonna be Floyd winning by late rounds stoppage tko.

I think the most interesting factor is the weight and whether it will give any measurable advantage to Cotto to counteract Floyd's obvious advantages. If it's not an issue i think a late round TKO is a decent bet. Round 10 i think.

Comment

• The build ups going to be boring.

Only reason I'm going to watch 24/7 to get an insight into the camps.

There's literally 0 animosity between them.

Comment

• Floyd won't show THIS much respect when they are inside the ring, once Cotto lands anything Floyd will turn into a dragon, in the words of Brother Nazzeem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                      good shit. I notice how Floyd respects Cotto as well. He didn't even say that he'll win and said just 'tune-in to find out'. He even put his hand out first to shake Cotto's hand. Am I analyzing too much?

I thought I was over analyzing as well so I didn't say anything haha

Comment

Working...
                      X